Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Review: L‘Oreal Infallible never fail powder 16HR

<Šios prekės įvertinimą lietuvių kalba galite rasti: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=351376158279771&set=a.324970187587035.76141.302259296524791&type=3&theater >

                                                    "Never fail" - is says, but... 


What I liked: covers the skin well

What I didn't like: just don't know where to start from...

1 Powder does not last 16 hours .. it does not even last 8 hours. 
Although it is not very clear what should last 16 hours. The fact is that after I apply this powder aftre 4 hours, my skin becomes shiny, so I have to put another layer of powder or absorb and clean with tissue.

 2. The design of the case is tragic. It has few separate  parts, powder is on top and mirror and powder puff is in the other section below .. I do not know what was the reason for this design, but this powder case is very impractical, because the mirror got dirty pretty quickly from that powder-puff. 
Besides, if while applying you need to take more powder, you have to flip it- close the mirror, take some powder, close the powder opening the  mirror and then apply powder and so on.

Would I buy this product again? No.

www.lorealparis.com.au/cosmetics/face/infallible/664-creamy-natural.aspx  




1 comment:

  1. Great review! Thank you very much for joining my blog! Your blog is lovely too so I have decided to join it! =)

    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete