Thursday, October 11, 2012

My first makeup courses certificate!


When you have a hobby and you love it very much you're often thinking what to do next, should you go more professional way? Should you take lessons, courses? 

I would say - YES, do it! 
Improve your skills, knowlegde, experience, imagination and share it with others! 
That's why I decided to take makeup courses in Femina Bona Wellness Institute. With my sisters and my best friends blessings and promotions :) 

And finally, with certificate in my hands I'm thinking that it was more than worth it and I could take same courses again and again :) 


5 comments:

  1. Yay congratulations sweetie :)
    Im proud of you :)

    I have awarded you on my blog btw :)
    http://shortylegsbeauty.blogspot.fi/2012/10/the-laine-blogger-award.html

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shortylegs beauty ;) twice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away free.I love seeing website that understands the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    Regards
    London Make Up School

    ReplyDelete