Friday, October 5, 2012

Review: Essence fix & matte! translucent loose powder

<Šio produkto aprašymą lietuvių kalba galite rasti: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=353214994762554&set=a.324970187587035.76141.302259296524791&type=1&theater >


What I liked:  firstly - a good price! 

Secondly, quality of the powder is really good, reliable product - I used it for my model when it was 30C degrees above zero outside. 

Thirdly, powder gives mattifying effect and also fixes makeup. Transparent shade can be applied on top of the foundation. One shade fits all :)

What I didn't like: I liked this product very much until I've tried Make up for ever HD microfinish powder. It is also translucent. And covers skin much better. But don't forget that Make up for ever is professional cosmetics and Essence is a very good for a daily use.

Would I buy this product again? Yes and I've already recommended it to my friends ;)


http://www.essence.eu/lt/produktai/veidas/kompaktines-pudros.html

No comments:

Post a Comment