Monday, October 15, 2012

This Monday starts with Blogger Award!

<Valio, pagaliau sulaukiau pirmojo blog'o apdovanojimo! Nuoširdžiai džiaugiuosi, kadangi mano blog'as dar gana jaunas :) Kam ir už ką esu dėkinga skaitykite žemiau angliškai (visada galite naudoti vertimą ;) ) >

Monday is usually not the best day of the week, right? But today, after I've noticed that I have my FIRST blog award it's getting better :) Big thanks to Beauty by shortylegs!!! Highly recommend to visit her colourful blog!

This Laine Blogger award is also very important, because my blog is quiet "young". 

 Ok, let's start:


RULES:
* Answer 5 questions about yourself (same ones listed here)
* Add award logo in your post and thank the person who gave it to you and link back to the person that gave you the award 
* Pass it on to 5 other bloggers and notify them on their blog that they won

The questions and my answers:


1. What is your current beauty obsession?
 The current one is a natural blush :)
2. What is the ONE beauty item you wished you owned? The magic wand :) joking :) It's very difficult to choose one. Ok, let it be - Black tango palette by Make up for ever :)
3. What is your favorite topic to read about? One again? This time I really cannot choose :) 
4. What inspired you to become a blogger? My sister. The best sister in the world :)
5. What nail polish are you wearing right now? I wear sky blue nail polish on my one nail :)


I give this award to the following five people:

Cranberry Jam
My noble secrets
Apoorva writes
Addicted to OPI-yum
Trouble-maker on heels

Good luck!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much :) Yuor blog is very nice :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There! I am grateful that you found my blog worthy of an award, and on Monday it is just that much better!

    Thank you so much for this!

    (hug)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always welcome, your blog is very interesting :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Egle Thank you so much dear for the kind Award...
    :) love you lottt..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyy Egle.. Thank u soo much :):)
    Will do a post really soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Apoorva, I will be waiting for your answers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats for the award....M ur newest follower....lets follow each other

    Renji
    www.makeupholicworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. De Mons,
    I feel bad that I lost your nomination for my award and did not acknowledge you giving this to me in yesterday's post : ( Bad bad me!

    I have a bad memory. Forgive me? I will be editing the post forthwith to correct this oversight.

    Thank you for commenting on my blog and drawing my error to my attention!

    ReplyDelete