Sunday, November 11, 2012

Liebster award!!!

I have to admit that I'm a lucky blogger - I've got "Liebster" award from dear InTheRedNails blogger!!! Big thanks once more :) I really like her blog - it's not only about nails, but her nails ideas are amazing and she does it so accurately! 



The Liebster Award is for those bloggers who have 200 or less followers. The rules for accepting the award are as follows: 

Post 11 fun facts about yourself.
Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
Choose 11 bloggers to nominate.
Prepare 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
Inform the lovely nominees that you have nominated them.
There are no tag backs.


11 fun facts about me:

I like to have a wheat beer and vanilla ice cream at same time :)
When I was teenager I had sunglasses without glass (only frames) and I liked to put them on in public places :)
I like to hammer nails :)
When I was a little girl I liked to play with cars more than with dolls :)
I prefer the black humor :)
I like to bake cookies, but I don't like to bake cakes :)
I lost my head on the metal music :)
My favorite commedy is "Haggard" (2003)and I learned many phrases from this movie by heart :)
My favorite character from "Haggard" is Falcone :)
I like gothic makeup and clothes...on other people :)
I hate worms...:)

My answers to InTheRedNails questions:


1.      Why did you decide to start a blog? - because I wanted to share my ideas, results and experience.
2.      How did you choose the name for your blog? - That was really difficult, I was using something like "brainstorming" and here's the result :)
3.      What's the one beauty product you can't live without? - One? No way, should be at least 3 :)
4.      Skinny jeans or boot-cut? Maybe neither? - Neither...
5.      Heels or flats? - Depends on weather and situation, so - both!
6.      Cats or puppies? - Cats <3
7.      What's the best meal you've ever had? - the best..emm..really difficult to choose, but it's something from chinese or indian kitchen, just cannot choose one.
8.      What's your favorite genre of music, who's your favorite artist? - Metal metal metal >:] I cannot name one artist, there are many favorites.
9.      What do you like to do for fun? - funny activities :P
10.  What inspires you? - everything around me and more :)
11.  If you could go anywhere, where would it be? - Australia - it's time to visit my sister Cranberry Jam again ;)


I NOMINATE these bloggers:
Cranberry Jam
ShortylegsBeauty
BeautyPalmira
Naktsmeita
KatieLewLa
Nay Denise
Irfan Butt
Radha
BeautyThinkTank
Gya Make-up
Anette

My questions to nominated bloggers:

1.When did you start blogging?
2. Who is your favorite blogger?
3. How long (approximately) does it take to you to write a post in your blog?
4. Which celebrity does inspire you?
5. What's your favorite cosmetics brand?
6. What color of clothes do you prefer?
7. Which country do you like to visit once more?
8. What is your favorite commedy?
9. Beer or wine? 
10. Commedy or drama? 
11. Smokey eyes or natural make up? 


ENJOY!




18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Egle Dear.... :)
    Congrats for the Award...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, we'll be waiting for your answers :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you SO SO SO MUCH for this award :)
    I have already done it but I will do my best to come up with 11 new facts about me :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulatin on your award, your blog is soo good :) Thank you for stopping by at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did the post.Thank you again
    http://gya-make-up.blogspot.ro/2012/11/sunday-post-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete