Saturday, November 24, 2012

Review: Pure Effect Clean Deeper - daily wash scrub

<Žinau labai daug merginų ir moterų, kurios teikia pirmenybę Nivea firmos veido odos priežiūros priemonėms. Taigi, į vienos jų vonios spintelę aš ir nutariau pasidairyti. Artimiausiu metu pristatysiu visų toje spintelėje rastų ir išmėgintų produktų apžvalgas šiame blog'e :) 
O "Cleen deeper" veido šveitiklio apžvalga lietuvių kalba- jau greitai www.facebook.com/makeupdemon  >

I know many girls and women who prefer Nivea skincare products. So, one of them let me take a look in her bathroom shelf and try some products. I'm going to prepare all of these products reviews in my blog soon :)


Scrub and a smokey eyes makeup month? :) It is always recommended to prepare your skin if you're planning to have a makeup for some special occasion as well as for every day. If your skin is not problematic - use scrub a night before the makeup, if your skin is oily - you can use it before the makeup, but don't forget to use some hydrating product after the scrub!

What I liked: it is a very good cleanser - I liked the consistency (it's gel), the odor, the packaging (the volume is 150 ml). It is recommended for all skin types, so you can use it even if your skin is sensitive (both - my friends and mine is). But if your skin is sensitive or dry - better use it not daily. 
To sum up, this cleanser cleanses very good and is hypoallergic.

What I didn't like: I cannot call it "a daily wash" and I don't recommend to use it daily if you have dry or sensitive skin. Better  - once a week. One more thing - don't use it on your skin under the eyes.

Would I buy this product again? Or should I say - would I buy it? :) - yes, also my friend, who has it, said she would definitely buy it again.

8 comments:

  1. I think I have tried that sometime ago and I quite liked it :) I am very picky when it comes to how products smell and I really liked the scent of this one :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very important, I also liked the smell of this scrub :)

      Delete
  2. My skins is dry , i try to avoid scrubs , Im in love with Liz Earle Cleanse and polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked on internet. Looks attractive :)

      Delete
  3. That's very nice post De Mons, I love this,I'm now using this.Party Plan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Breonna :) it's nice to hear that you also like this product :)

      Delete