Friday, December 14, 2012

Review: Bourjois Smoky Eyes Trio eyeshadow (11 Bleu Jeans)

<Bourjois Smoky Eyes Trio apžvalga lietuviškai: 
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=364492576968129&set=a.324970187587035.76141.302259296524791&type=3&theater >


I don't know why but "Bleu jeans" palette associates with winter, maybe due to cold shades with shimmer... Let's sparkle this winter!

What I liked? Firsly, colours! They look very nice and the pigmentation is also good. Combination of colours in this palette looks very good to me. 

What I didn't like: the sponge applicator! The design is interesting, but it's difficult to use, because it's small and you can simply smudge your fingers.. :(

It is written that colours should last 8 hours, unfortunately they last about 5 without eyeprimer.

Would I buy this product again? I usualy use eye primer and a special eyeshadow brush - so yes, I would buy this palette again :) 

picture by Makeup Demon                 

http://www.bourjois.co.uk/catalog/make_up/eyes/eyeshadow/smoky_eyes_trio_eyeshadow


2 comments:

  1. I love Bourjois trios.. they are decently pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the combination in almost all palettes :)

      Delete