Thursday, December 13, 2012

Review: l'occitane a l'huile essentielle et eau d'angelique bio facial spray toner

<Šio purškiamo veido toniko apžvalgą lietuviškai greitai galėsite rasti mano facebook puslapyje: https://www.facebook.com/MakeUpDemon >



I'm very happy when my friends are introducing new products to me those I've never tried before. It's more interesting to try them and decide - would I buy this product? 
This time - something decent - bio facial spray toner by L'occitane.

What I liked? This toner is very easy to use - you can spray it on wool pad and then clean the face or you can just spray it on the face and then clean it with wool pad :) I like the smell - it's very mild. 
You should use this toner before cleansing milk. Toner hydrates, refreshes skin, cleans impurities. 
I also liked the volume of package - 200 ml, I think it is the right volume for toner. 

What I didn't like? If you want to clean your makeup - this toner wouldn't help you. As I've mentioned before - you need to use cleansing milk to clean your makeup. One more bad thing about it - it is irritating to eyes :(  Finally, the price is not cheap as for toner.

Would I buy this product to myself? Even if the package is very attractive and easy to use, even there is a word "Bio" on the label I would say - no. To me it looks more like a facial mist than a toner... 


14 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try this product, too!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review..:)
    I have not tried this brand yet. may be soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the brand, it's not cheap, but products quality is quiet high.

      Delete
  3. looks good!
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting review of the tonic. i used to work in beauty industry, in particular with Collin resultime product. very expensive brand but worth almost every penny. why almost? because as you noticed in your article price and wording on label does not necessary mean the best. there are so many criteria to determine what is the best, especially with regards to your own skin. sometimes even the best might not suit your skin needs. you made an honest decision not to invest into label. loved your review. First time on your blog, but it is worthy time spent wandering around it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog, Audrone!
      Regarding product it's always not easy to make a review, because you show your personal opinion and people not always agree with it. Moreover, the popular, expensive brand doesn't mean that the product is perfect.

      Delete
  5. I am extremely inspired with your writing abilities and also with the layout to your weblog.
    Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it your self?
    Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it’s uncommon to peer a nice weblog
    like this one today..

    Have a look at my web page - gardening tips

    ReplyDelete
  6. I quite like reading through a post that can make men and women think.
    Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

    Have a look at my web blog - greenhouse gasses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ӏ ϳust cοulԁn’t depart yοuг web site before suggeѕting that I reallу loveԁ thе uѕuаl info а person supply on your visitoгѕ?
    Iѕ gonna be bаck frequently in oгder to check out new posts

    mу sіte; organic potting soil

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hellο, І log on tо yοuг new stuff on а regular baѕіs.
    Үour wrіtіng stylе is wіtty, keep up the goοԁ work!


    Feеl free to suгf to my blog ρoѕt low back pain treatment with pilates

    ReplyDelete