Monday, January 14, 2013

Fresh blue and green makeup + photoshoot

Jei esate mano Fb puslapio gerbėjai(-os) šią fotosesiją jau matėte... jei nepraleidote pro akis. Ji vyko praėjusių metų pavasario pabaigoje. Tačiau, pamačiusi naujas šio pavasario tendencijas nusprendžiau savo darbeliu bei fotosesija pasidalinti ir blog'e :) Smagaus ir gaivaus žiūrėjome. 
Didelė padėka modeliui - Daivai! :) 

If you are following my Fb page you've seen this makeup photoshoot before. Actually it was taken last year :) But when I saw makeup trends for this Spring (fresh green and blue colors) I decided to post it here! 

Big thanks to my model - Daiva!


The idea of this makeup was to enchance eyes with very vibrant, intensive colors - bright blue, dark blue and  fresh green. For lips I used a neutral lipgloss with a soft shimmer and for the cheeks - dark pink shade blush. For brows I only used a bit darker color eyeshadows than natural just to form a shape. 

Below you can see a few pictures that I've taken during photoshoot :)




pictures by Makeup Demon

When I look at these pictures I want Spring, but it's cold and snowing outside... :)

14 comments:

  1. gorgeous :X

    http://beautybymikaella.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww Lovely pics I love it...and your pictures brought spring effect dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice..thumbs up!
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!!
    It reminds me of spring and bright sunny days.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome colors! I just love how vibrant they are. And I'm totally ready for spring, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liesl! I was trying to do something fresh, vibrant, intensive :)

      Delete
  6. nice! but i think the bright blue colors doesn't suit her eyes! smokey colors would suit her better. just my opinion ofcourse ^_^.
    Buy Instagram Likes
    Buy Facebook Likes

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!what a nice eye shadow and i love the color...which we call "tantalizing eyes " Pretty! Buy Instagram Comments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful post. Thanks for supplying this information.I like " Make up Demon" i would like to apply once in a while...Buy Instagram Likespread

    ReplyDelete