Monday, January 28, 2013

Review: Essence Stay All Day Cream Eyeshadow in 09 - for fairies

<Šio žaižaruojančio produkto apžvalga lietuviškai: mano fb puslapiuke: http://goo.gl/1DU7V  ;) > 

I was not planning to buy this cream eyeshadow by Essence cosmetics, but you know - sometimes it happens :) And I'm very happy that it happened to me. Why? Read the review and you'll find out:

What I liked? This time let's start with the price - it's really budget-friendly cosmetic product. Moreover I got it with a discount! :) 


Shade "For fairies" is pink with a gold metallic shimmer. Good pigmentation and a very romantic shade, I would say :) It is suitable for various occasions (Valentines day is comming, dears!)


The sentence on the package "Stay all day" is not a lie - it's a long wearing eyeshadow (lasted 8 hours during my first experiment without eyeshadow primer :) ), furthermore, it's crease-proof. 


You can use this shade not only as the eyeshadow, but also as eyeshadow base or even uplighter for cheeks!


Round jar contains 5,5 g of fairies product, it's easy to use. Shelf life - 12 months. 


What I didn't like? It's not a very good product for blending. 


Would I buy this product again? Yes. I also would like to try other shades (there are 6 shades in lithuanian market).



pictures by Makeup Demon (shade may look different because of the lighting)

12 comments:

  1. wowww lovely pink I want pink gonna buy some piinky soon..Egle :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, all girs should have something pink in their cosmetic bags ;)

      Delete
  2. really super cute!
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty eye makeup dear..:)
    i liked the color a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have this one and I like it very much and it last...the only thing I do not like is that it is a little hard to apply because it has a less cremy texture then other products and it doesn't blend so much

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it has a strange texture, but I think it helps last longer :)

      Delete
  5. Koks sutapimas kaip tik nufotografavau vienus savajai apzvalgai tik mano kita spalva :) Man tai sie seseliai labai patinka, ir tikrai ilgai islieka :) tik kad blizgucius sunkoka nuvalyti... Bet efektas tai visuomet lieka pastebetas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laukiu tavo apžvalgos, įdomu kaip kitos spalvos atrodo.. Neseniai kaip tik parduotuvėje apžiūrinėjau kitą, bet..susilaikiau ir nenusipirkau :) kas retai pasitaiko :)
      Man su "waterproof" priemonėms skirtu valikliu blizgučiai gerai nusivalo.

      Delete