Thursday, January 17, 2013

Review: L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye & Lip Makeup Remover Waterproof

<Smagu pasidalinti dar vieno produkto apžvalga. Šį kartą tai yra  L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Akių bei lūpų makiažo valiklis. Šio produkto apžvalga lietuvių kalba - jau greitai mano Fb puslapyje kaip įprasta ;) >

If you cannot live without makeup - one of your best friends should be makeup remover :) And this time it is waterproof one by L'Oreal! 


What I liked? This makeup remover is really great at removing makeup! It is two-phase liquid consistency (don't forget to shake all two-phase products before using them!), fragrance-free. I also like the package - it's easy to use and the volume is 125 ml.

L'Oreal makeup remover does not leave a fat layer around eyes and I know how good it is, because my previous waterproof makeup remover was the one, which leaves fat layer. 

As I've mentioned before it cleanses eye makeup and even long lasting lipstick effectively and prevents drying of the skin. 

You need a small amount of this makeup remover - one drop on your cotton pad is enough for removing one eye makeup (well, yes, it depends on your eye makeup ;)) 



What I didn't like? Shelf life is 6 months, according to the information on the package. I'm using my first product more than month and it looks that I will not finish it so fast.



Would I buy this product again? Yes, I would! This is a very good waterproof makeup remover. Highly recommended!









pictures by Makeup Demon

7 comments:

  1. Sounds Good...It is hard to find a good waterproof make up remover na :(
    You found at last :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review.. :)I
    I was just browsing some online shopping site yesterday and saw it there. Glad you shared the review. I need a new makeup remover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good product for me. Hope you'll like it too ;)

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favorite eye make-up remover ever, really good product for good price. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to Buy Loreal Products Online, you can purchase from the online shopping portal https://awesomebazar.com/brands/loreal/

    ReplyDelete