Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award!!!


Just before the Christmas I've been nominated with The Versatile Blogger Award! And I want to say thanks to Charlotte Levy for this present :) 


Here are the rules:

1) Nominate up to 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2) Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4) Thank the blogger who as nominated you.
5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

Firstly I want to nominate these bloggers:


7 random facts about me:

  • I have a big collection of hair accessories, but I don't use them often :)
  • Two weeks ago I lost my favorite eyepencil and I'm still very sad...
  • I've never been blond, but I'm still secretly dreaming about it :)
  • I've felt in love with Pretty Maids song "Please don't leave me" a week ago :)
  • I like cold Lithuania's winters with a lot of snow! :)
  • This winter I'm obsessed with glitter shoes (maybe you've noticed that before!:) )
  • My cat name is Toffee, yes, I like sweets :)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks. So sweet of you :*

    I've done it http://beautybymikaella.blogspot.ro/2013/01/first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete