Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Beauty Quote: Audrey Hepburn

Savaitės vidurys - pats darbų įkarštis realybėje. Kažką spėji, kažko ne.. O jei dar iš šalies išgirsti vieną kitą patarimą "pro šoną"... Tuomet norisi kažko linksmo ir net šiek tiek sarkastiško. Kaip ir šios savaitės mintis apie grožį. Žavingoji Audrey Hepburn...


It's the middle of the week and there is so much work to do in reality... Sometimes it gets messy and if someone says something "off topic"... you know it can get more messy :) The best answer - something funny and sarcastic. Just like this week's  beauty quote by Audrey Hepburn.
Enjoy ;)


10 comments:

  1. I love Audrey (as you can probably tell from my blog) so love it!


    http://whatwouldaudreywear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I can see that ;) Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. What a intelligent sentence....

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Audrey, she couldn't do that wrong ;)

      Delete
  3. I love this one. She was such an intriguing woman.

    Thanks for sharing, made me smile. :)

    Danielle

    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote. I love Audrey Hepburn she's the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very intelligent and beautiful woman :)

      Delete