Friday, February 1, 2013

Foods & drinks for glowing skin

Brangiosios ir brangieji, lietuvių kalba ši santrauka apie maisto produktus ir gėrimus, rekomenduojamus odos spindesiui palaikyti, pasirodys netrukus. Kantrybės arba translate ;) 

We have to take care of our skin every day! And today I'm going to talk not about skincare products. What we eat and what we drink is more important! Proper diet will help your skin to look healthy and fresh. 

I've collected tips from nutrition experts and now I'm sharing them here.


Everything what you eat plays an important part in how you look and feel. A balanced diet is important to whole body! Eating plenty of the right foods can help with your daily beauty regimen.

Main tips: 

  • Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Nuts and whole grain will help your skin keep glowing as well. 
  • Try to eat less fried and processed foods, avoid sweetened fizzy drinks - these products contain many toxins and additives that can stand in the way of glowing skin!
  • Stay well hydrated - water is no. 1 beauty product to me! It is essential to good health. Recommended beverages intake for women - 2 liters per day, men - about 3 liters.

Drinks for Glowing skin:

Green tea is a perfect drink when you want to reduce redness or irritation of the skin. 
Freshly squeezed juice restores your skin health. Especially recommended orange, lemon, papaya juice, they are rich in Vitamin C, full of antioxidants.


Foods for Glowing skin:

Deeply colored berries (blueberries, black currants etc.) are loaded with antioxidants, which are important for healthy skin.
Mangoes are rich in Vitamin A, which the bpdy can also extract from beta-carotene, is vital for glowing skin.
Brown rice are rich in ceramides and help your skin maintain its moisture naturally.
Zinc is mineral that increase production of collagene and improve the immune system. For more zinc eat Oysters and other seafood. 
The Omega-3 fatty acids found in cold-water fish (salmon, tuna, sardines, mackerel) slow down the wrinkling process.


Source: sheknows.com, weheartit.com, becomegorgeous.com

26 comments:

  1. Nice article, :)
    i agree, what you drink or eat reflect on the skin.
    I have made it a habit to drink lot of water every day to get prevent acne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it :)
      It's not easy start drinking more water, but you said it right - it becomes a habit ;)

      Delete
  2. Nice Post Egle....
    Ya Drinking lot of water will wash out the impurities from the body and our skin will look fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but it is also important don't drink too much water ;)

      Delete
  3. wow! lovely post, De Mons. I need to stock up on my zinc :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good that I don't even like those sweetened drinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you, Medeja :) sometimes I want to drink something sweety and fizzy :D

      Delete
  5. Hi. I love your blog. Maybe wanna follow each other?? Let me know :) XOXO

    http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww wow, this was pretty interesting to read! will bear it in mind!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true, you are what you eat. Great post honey, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete
  9. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    Skin Care Clinic in Panchkula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Daljeet, I think this topic should be useful ;)

      Delete
  10. I'm curious to find out what blog system you're using?
    I'm having some small security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any solutions?

    Also visit my blog post; http://issuu.com/stuarty987/docs/the_glasgow_smile_clinic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep this going please, great job!

    Here is my website car sales

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanted to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every bit of it.
    I have got you bookmarked to check out new things you post…

    my weblog :: video game

    ReplyDelete
  13. First off I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick
    question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.

    I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear
    your thoughts prior to writing. I've had trouble clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Kudos!

    Here is my website :: thefreebiepool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fastidious replies in return of this question with solid arguments
    and explaining everything on the topic of that.

    My website ... Cosmetic Dentist Glasgow

    ReplyDelete
  15. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & aid different users like its helped me. Good job.

    my website; vacations and teeth whitening

    ReplyDelete
  16. This design is incredible! You definitely know how to keep a reader
    amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost
    moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job.
    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how
    you presented it. Too cool!

    my page: contribute weight

    ReplyDelete
  17. I totally agree. You face shows your health inside. Glow outside health inside. Thanx for sharing

    http://www.makeupreviewshall.com

    ReplyDelete