Monday, February 25, 2013

Review: Oriflame Beauty Eyebrow Kit

Pastaruoju metu rinkiniai antakiams labai išpopuliarėjo. Galima paminėti nemažai gamintojų, kurie jau turi tokį produktą savo asortimente (pvz. MUA, E.L.F. cosmetics, Benefit cosmetics, Too Faced, Urban Decay ir kt.). Aš noriu jus supažindinti su Oriflame rinkinuku. Apžvalga lietuviškai, kaip ir įprasta, jau greitai Makeup Demon FB puslapyje;) 


Many cosmetics companies (e.g. MUA, E.L.F. cosmetics, Benefit cosmetics, Too Faced, Urban Decay etc.) has launched the special kits for eyebrows. All in one - a good solution!

I've bought E.L.F. cosmetics eyebrow kit to my friend a few months ago. She's very happy and says that it's a very good product. I usualy use eyebrow pencil, but I'm very curious person so I decided to try eyebrow kit as well. It is a kit by Oriflame cosmetics. 

What I liked? Oriflame eyebrow kit contains two brow shadows, setting wax, two brushes (one for shadows, other for wax) and a mirror. 
Brow shadows are well pigmented, shades - dark brown and light brown (as you can see in the picture below). They are well blending and you can easily mix them if you want a different shade. 

Setting wax is good for fixing your brows, it doesn't affect colour when applying. 

The package is travel friendly - it's small, has a lower "drawer" for brushes under the palette. The mirror also is a good thing :) 

Package is 3 g, shelf life about 2 years. 

What I didn't like? The brush for shadows is too soft for me so I have to use a different brush. 

Shades could be colder (at least one of them), but it's just my personal wish, because I'm trying to match brow shade with my hair colour (as a rule says :) ). 

I would also like to have comb for brows in the kit, it would be more easy to form brows. 

pictures by Makeup Demon

Would I buy this product again? Maybe :) I would like to try other brands kits for eyebrows. 

Suggestions? Have you tried other brand eyebrow kit? 

More about this kit: http://gb.oriflame.com/products/product-detail.jhtml?prodCode=21241


15 comments:

  1. I am also a huge fan of Oriflame Products!
    Thanks for sharing one more..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to hear that :) Attractive price + good quality = Oriflame products ;)

      Delete
  2. I use the Benefit Brow Zings kit; both its brushes are great, and the colour and shape sit on my eyebrows forever. Just ordered the MUA kit, waiting for it to arrive. I'll review it and let you know what it's like x
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, please keep me informed about it ;)

      Delete
  3. I love oriflame products. would love to try it.
    Thank you dear for sharing, i do require to fill in my brows while taking extreme close ups.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad if it was useful. Just check the shades before you buy ;)

      Delete
  4. I don't have a brow kit, I usually just use a red/brown eyeshadow with my angle brush. My only gripe with eyebrow kits is that they don't tend to have good colors for red heads. Maybe if I can find a kit with good colors for me, I would buy them. It would be nice to have the wax and shadows in the same little box.

    Danielle

    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I understand you, but you are a very creative person and always find a solution :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't got one, but really feel like getting one is necessary :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love oriflame for skin n hair care onlyyy...I havn't used any Eye brow kit :(
    Nice Review dear...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried makeup products by Oriflame? Why you don't like them? :)

      Delete
  7. Nice products I think. Im using brow powder.

    XX, I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is :) Thanks for stopping by, Jenniya ;)

      Delete