Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Makeup & Photoshoot

<Sveiki, brangieji! Sveikinu Valentino dienos proga! Linkiu to, ko ir reikia šią dieną palinkėti... ;) Nesiplėsiu, tiesiog pasidalinsiu saldžia, švelnia, rožine fotosesija....>


My dears friends, followers, fans I wish you amazing Valentine's day! Love and be loved!

Today I want to share sweet, pink, romantic photoshoot. Thanks to my model and colleague Agne!

I think that Valetine's day is not only about red lips! Let it be pink! Something light, sweet, not too bright. 
Enjoy.... 





pictures by Makeup Demon

14 comments:

  1. Love the look! I like pink for Valentine's Day as well. :)

    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esu apžavėta paskutinės nuotraukos! Kokia šypsena!
    Sveikinu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the look.. The makeup is absolutely gorgeous.

    Hina xx
    beautywidbrainz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's so great you liked them! Thanks, Radha!

      Delete
  5. love the shade of your lipstick :D

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The model called it - Barbie lipstick :) I also love the shade :)

      Delete
  6. I love red eye shadow and I wish I could pull it off. It looks so gorgeous against your model's blue eyes and that lipstick is so pretty and springy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liesl! This eyeshadow enchances her blue eyes, I'm very happy about the result :)

      Delete