Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Everyday Eye Makeup - grey and purple

Kai nėra daug laiko makiažui ir norisi kažko paprasto, bet nenuobodaus rekomenduoju tiesiog žaisti atspalviais. Solidus pilkas atspalvis plius ryškesnis ir šiek tiek tamsesnis violetinis...arba koks tik norite! Toks, ne per tamsus ir ne per ryškus, derinukas tiks visur - tiek darbe, tiek po darbo... Ir, svarbiausia, nereikės stovėti valandą prieš veidrodį norint išgauti spec. efektą ;)


Violetiniai atspalviai šį sezoną itin madingi, tad, kodėl gi jų neįterpus į savo kasdienybę..?


Sometimes when there is not much time for makeup and we want something simple, but not boring I suggest to play with shades.
Classical grey plus brighter and a bit darker purple.. or other... 


This combination is suitable for office look and evening look.

Purples are trendy not only on the lids, but also on the lips! Look what Dior, Burberry, Calvin Klein and others are offering this season and bravely use purples ;)





pictures and makeup by Makeup Demon


20 comments:

  1. wow.. This eye makeup looks fab against your eye color dear.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Niesha, this is my common office makeup :)

      Delete
  2. This looks very nice, I love the purple and grey combination, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, so I'm a new follower on bloglovin =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Diana, thanks for following my blog!

      Delete
  4. This is a Great Make up Look. Purple an my Green eyes is Perfect

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw Purple looks great on you nice EOTD dear :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's one of my favorites colors!

      Delete
  6. You have very amazing blog, dear! Love it! :)
    I hope you wanna follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin. Please let me know? ;)

    Join my GIVEAWAY for winning $30 Chicnova voucher!
    HERE : sausanhanifah.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Makeup Demon blog, Sausan;)

      Delete
  7. ..amazing eye make , I love how soft and perfect it looks ..beautiful ..
    Following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great! I love the subtle blend of color. And purple is a very great color. I recently purchased a purple lipstick from Make Up For Ever and have been rocking it lately. It's such a bold choice. :)
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking for purple lipstick recently. Still cannot find the shade I would like.
      I would like to see that M.U.F.E. lipstick:)

      Delete
  9. Beautiful look!! Thanks for having our button in your sidebar.

    Thank you so much for linking up with past Aloha Friday Blog Hops!! I'm just now getting around to following everyone back. I've followed you via GFC & Bloglovin. If you have time, I hope you follow me back if you haven't already!!

    The new Aloha Friday Blog Hop launches Thursday evening and we are hosting a GREAT giveaway!!! Come and check it out tomorrow! Aloha Friday Blog Hop HERE!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WhatJeanLikes, thank you for sharing Aloha Blog Hops! it's a great opportunity of meeting other bloggers!

      Delete
  10. pretty makeup look!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete