Monday, March 4, 2013

Photoshoot: Business Makeup Interpretation

Sveikos sulaukusios savaitės, kurios penktadienis dedikuojamas mums, moterims. Ir sveiki sulaukę savaitės, kurios penktadienį nepamirškite įteikti gėlių savo nuostabioms moterims... @-->---

Kaip ir žadėjau šeštadienio įraše - pristatau savo ir Giedrės, kuri jau pabuvojo mano modeliu, makiažo projektą, kurį pavadinau "Biznio makiažo interpretacija". 
Biznio makiažas turi būti ryškus, ryškesnis už dieninį ar natūralų makiažą, tačiau ne vakarinis, ne šventinis - solidesnis. Jam nėra naudojamos itin ryškios spalvos, labiau jų subtilesni atspalviai. Bet, mano makiažas yra interpretacija, todėl leidau sau panaudoti vieną ryškią spalvą :) Ir kodėl gi ne - juk mano modelis filmų kūrimo menu besidominti ir šioje srityje nuolat besitobulinanti Giedrė. O toje srityje tiesiog privalu būti ryškiam. Na, bent jau kaip asmenybei ;) Jūsų vertinimui - kelios nuotraukos.


As I've promised you on Saturday - here is the first special post for the special week. Why is this week so special? We are celebrating International Women's Day this Friday!
So, I'm starting week with model Giedre and our makeup project "Bussiness makeup interpretation".


Bussiness makeup is bright, brighter than natural makeup and daytime makeup. But simple - not too bright or too dark like evening makeup or makeup for special occasions.

It is recommended to choose natural makeup colours, soft, subtile shades. 
Since my makeup idea is interpretation I let myself to use a bright yellow colour. And why not? My model is a filmmaking "nerd", who is interested in this field. And in this field you have to be a bright person :) 

About makeup

Eyes. I used two colours of eyeshadows - bright yellow and dark natural brown shade. Brown colour I used in the corners and on the lower lashline. Yellow colour - on the upper lid.

Eyebrows - natural shape with  a soft brown shadow.

I chose light brown lipstick for models lips, because I wanted to highlight only eyes. For the same reason I chose natural brown shade blush for cheeks. 


Nails

Lucky me I found Giedre with red nails - it's classsics :) 
Rules says: women always use hands to talk, so it's important to prepare nails - they should be clean, trimmed. Avoid wearing nail art or nail jewels during business meetings.


If you know more tips for bussiness look - share! ;)



pictures and makeup by Makeup Demon, model - Giedre

23 comments:

  1. Wow yellow eyeshadow Looks Great . I Never thought About it. Great Idee

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really like yellow eyeshadow and you did it perfect...looking cool on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irfan, but this is my model, not me ;)

      Delete
  3. I really like the black and yellow together, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Inez, though it is dark brown, not black ;)

      Delete
  4. Awww Lovely snaps...You look Really beautiful dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, it's sad you don't read the post... :( as I've mentioned in it a few times it's my friend Giedre, she was model in a disco makeup as well..

      Delete
  5. U look so lovely. Loved the look.
    U have been awarded.
    for more visit here: http://makeupandbeautytreasure.blogspot.in/2013/03/my-second-blog-award-creative-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Megha, as I've mentioned in my post it's not me, but my friend Giedre, she was model in a disco makeup as well..

      Anyway.. thanks for award!

      Delete
  6. Such a bright look and i loved the eye makeup.:)
    You are very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niesha, as I've mentioned in my post model is my friend Giedre, not me.

      Delete
  7. I love the makeup :)
    Bright and wonderful :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so surprised at how subtle the yellow ends up looking! Awesome option for a color lover looking for something that pops but is work appropriate. And with blue eyes... I'm not sure I'd be able to pull this off, but on your model it looks very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liesl, as you say I'm a color lover - I like to enchance natural eye color (for models and for myself) using bright eyshadows colors :)

      Delete
  9. Ah I never thought of this yellow for the eyes. Brilliant application. Looks fab on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but this is my model, not me :)

      Delete
  10. Love the yellow makeup, it really makes your friend's eyes POP!

    ReplyDelete