Friday, March 22, 2013

Review: Essence Studio Nails Caring Nail Oil

Tiesą pasakius prieš kelis mėnesius džiaugiausi geliniais nagais, tačiau teko juos nuimti. O juos nuėmus vien pažiūrėjus į savuosius nagus darėsi graudu. Tokioje situacijoje reikia apsišarvuoti kantrybe (nagai ataugs!) ir nagus stiprinančiomis priemonėmis. 
Nors įprastai savo blog'e dedu veido priežiūros bei makiažo priemonių apžvalgas šį kartą nusprendžiau pasidalinti savo nedideliu atradimu - Essence kosmetikos linijos "Studio nails" aliejumi nagams. 


Few months ago I was enjoying gel nails, but it didn't last very long :( 
After removing gel nails your natural nails look terrible - damaged, fragile... And they need a special care. That's why I've bought some nail care products to help them.

I usually post reviews of skincare and makeup products, but this time I want to share my nail care discovery -  Essence Studio nails caring oil. 


What I liked? Let's start from the package - the volume is 3,5 ml. Sponge tip applicator is very easy to use. The scent of oil is very pleasant and not irritating at all.

Essence says it is rich in nutrients to protect nails. Oil also encourages nail growth. And I have to agree. I'm using this oil everyday and my nails look stronger and they are growing a little bit faster (as I think so).Nail caring oil well nourishes my dry nails and cuticles.


Kas patiko? Patogi 3,5 ml tūrio aliejaus pakuotė su aplikatoriumi, kuriuo aliejų lengva užtepti ant nago. Labai malonus kvapas, švelnus, visiškai neerzinantis. 

Kaip nurodo gamintojas -aliejus skirtas nagų stiprinimui, apsaugai. Tai priemonė skatinanti nagų augimą. Turiu sutikti, jog šias funkcijas Essence aliejus atlieka gerai, mano nagai per kelis naudojimo mėnesius sustiprėjo. 
Aliejus gerai sudrėkina tiek nagus, tiek odeles.




What I didn't like? It takes time to soak oil in, that's why you have to massage it into nails and cuticles. One more thing - the volume could be higher...
Kas nepatiko? Kelios smulkmenos... Aliejus greitai į nagus neįsigeria, todėl jį reikia įmasažuoti. Arba ilgokai palaukti. 
Taipogi, pakuotės tūris galėtų būti didesnis.

Would I buy this product again? Yes!
Ar pirkčiau šį produktą dar kartą? Taip!

pictures and text by Makeup Demon


29 comments:

  1. I could use something like this. This winter was brutal on my nails. :(
    Lovely review dear!
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Danielle! I like this oil very much, have tried a few others before, but this one is definitely my favorite today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems good one...nice review Egle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I never knew gel nails could damage the nails.....I wish v could get Essence in India....Its so affordable with good quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prices are very good, but not all products..
      The technique is damaging the real nail and I've read that UV lamps are also not good.. But this is the price for beauty :(

      Delete
  5. I've been looking at this oil at shop but it seemed too cheap to be good. After your review I'll definetly buy it!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not the miracle, but helped me a lot :)
      I think it's cheap due to small volume. Other brands has bigger packages for nail oils.

      Delete
  6. Reikes pabandyti! :)

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rekomenduoju, ypač pažeistiems nagams :)

      Delete
  7. I never had gel nails. I don't like it so much. But my natural nail needs a good treatment too. Thank you for inform us.

    And thank you for your great answer for my post today about mascara.

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like gel nails, because my natural are very flaky :( But after removing natural nails look terrible.

      I like that point about mascara :) it's very difficult to find a perfect one.

      Delete
  8. Nice review dear..:) I have not used any such product but have seen similar gels in some online store. I will try too and let see how they work .:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use oil only if want to strengthen my nails and make them grow faster.

      Delete
  9. wow! thanks for lovely share...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thnak you for your review I actually saw this products in the store and I was wondering if it is good

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  11. To sum up, I would say good, not a perfect one, but fine :) and not pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello from Aloha linky party :) I am your newest follower and I have enjoyed my visit.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Hugs xx
    Scudds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Scuds, thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  13. Hi, came by via the Aloha blog hop. Started following you on GFC and bloglovin hope when you visit back you can follow me the same ways please.
    Angela x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post, hun. Go on.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  15. My nails are still slightly damaged from acrylics. I'll have to look into this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes,I understand you! You should get some nail caring product.

      Delete
  16. This is very impressive post with every minute details mentioned and clearly expressed, great job.
    Salon in Panchkula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Daljeet, I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  17. thank's for share this informations and advices about nails and lips and also argan oil it's so great for nails and lips cause it's contain a lot of vitamin E
    http://arganoilhome.com/argan-oil-for-nails/

    ReplyDelete