Thursday, March 14, 2013

Review: Gosh Extreme Art Eye Liner in Aqua 11

Šio akių kontūro apžvalga lietuviškai: 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=357771810973539&set=a.324970187587035.76141.302259296524791&type=3&theater

I'm a big fan of liquid eyeliners, especially colourful ones, because black is classics and colourful ones are something extraordinary. Today I'm presenting Aqua shade Gosh eyeliner.

What I liked? Almost everything, but let's start from beginning :)  Packaging - 3 ml. Applicator brush is easy to use, it's not too soft or not too firm. 

Consistensy is not too liquid, a bit creamy. 

Eyeliner color is intensive, slight glossy. It is really extremely waterproof as it is written - it doesn't fade, doesn't crumble. It is smudge proof as well. 

It is long-lasting liner. You can clean this eyeliner only with cleanser for waterproof makeup.



Gosh says you can use it for body art as well :)

What I didn't like? Since it is extremely waterproof liner it's not easy to clean it even using a special cleanser for waterproof cosmetic products. 


Would I buy this product again? Yes, I'm going to try other shades :)


Pictures by Makeup Demon



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4630665/?claim=p2n7baek5f3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

16 comments:

  1. Wow, eye liner in aqua. This is really extreme, but it looks good

    Dou you wanna following also with bloglovin? Let me know, I follow back

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I wear it in the office.. But that was too extreme and I'm not going to do it again :D But this shade is ideal for parties, holidays and other special occasions :)

      Delete
  2. Wow.. it is such a gorgeous shade !!!
    your eye makeup is so pretty dear..:) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I just made it for the review, because black is a good background. This shade looks good with softer shades or alone :)

      Delete
  3. Wow this is indeed an eye catching shade :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, amazing shade for special occasions:)

      Delete
  4. I agree, liquid eyeliners look amazing, although I've never used them. You definitely need s sturdy hand and i don't have the patience. I wish I had a make-up artist to help me!

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's about practice ;) though I cannot say that lines are always very precise..

      Delete
  5. This liner is gorgeous! I'm sure you know by now that I have a love for liquid eyeliner, and I have been meaning to branch out into colored liquid liners. If I can find this brand, I'll definitely be tryin it out.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've noticed that you're fan of liners and I strongly recommend this one by Gosh to you ;) they have many interesting shades.
      Have a nice weekend, dear ;)

      Delete
  6. I love this shade very much but I won't use colours other than black ;)
    Nice Review dear
    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try dark brown or grey ;)
      Happy weekend,dear ;)

      Delete
  7. This liner is gorgeous! loving this...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post the liner looks fabulous. Hope to see you on my blog.
    http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete