Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Creative Blog Award :)

It's so nice to get blog awards :) And to award other blogs!
My recent award is The Creative Blog Award and I'm saying a big thanks to Megha and her blog Makeup and Beauty Treasure. She has so many good cosmetic products review!

Now the rules:

  • Thank the blogger and link back the blog
  • Tell 3 things about yourself
  • Tell 2 things people don't know about you
  • Tell 1 thing you want to change about yourself
  • Answer the questions asked by the tagger
  • Nominate this award deserving blogs
  • Ask some questions to the bloggers who got nominated
  • Inform the bloggers about their award


Three things about myself: 
I'm a big fan of purple colour (clothes, cosmetics, decorations);
I love my new short haircut;
I love smokey eyes makeup.

Two things people don't know about me:
1. I'm on diet. 2. I like taking pictures in spring and summer more than in autumn and winter... Motsly because of natural lighting :)

One thing I want to change about myself:
It's a hard one.. If I want to change I do so, hmm..sorry, no answer :)

My answers to Megha's questions:
1. Gold or Silver? Silver :)
2. Which book you have read recently? Art of makeup!
3. One beauty product you cannot live without? Mmmm..my makeup case, which is full of products :D
4. Which is your favorite online shopping website? Ebay :D
5. How many nail paints do you own? 4-8... I know, not much :)

Finally, I'm nominating these amazing bloggers and their blogs:

Signe from Bubio blog!
Danielle from Kalamity Jane blog !
Vita from PixieVita blog !
Mikaella from Beautybymikaella blog !

My questions for nominees:

1. Lipstick or lipgloss?
2. What is the most beautiful color of nail polish for you?
3. How often are you visiting your hairdresser?
4. What would you like to change in your blog?

Makeup Demon

12 comments:

  1. oh very interesting post

    glamuoyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some additional information about me :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats dear.:)
    Even I love my makeup box.lol .:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Niesha ;) this is my favorite cosmetic product :D

      Delete
  3. Thanks for nominating me! I actually just finished a tag post where I tagged you as well. Great minds think alike I guess. :)
    Have a lovely day!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check it ;) thanks!
      Hope you'll have a nice day too!

      Delete
  4. What a great suprise, thank you! Nice post by the way, it was interesting to read about all these things that you love. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward for your answers ;)

      Delete
  5. Congrats Egle :) Same here i too like taking pics in summers n springs. Enjoyed reading things about u :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big thanks to you, Megha ;) Summer is always better :)

      Delete