Thursday, April 4, 2013

Review: Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfecting Makeup


Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfecting Makeup Apžvalga

Aprašymas: Pastebimai ir ilgam sumažina ir paslepia išsiplėtusias poras. Akimirksniu suteikia odai jaunatviškumo, spindesio ir lygumo. Lengvai ir greit įsigeria į odą, neužkemša porų, suteikia matiškumo, apsaugo nuo prakaitavimo. Rezultatas – natūrali, lygi oda. 

Kas patiko? Makiažo pagrindas tikrai paslepia išsiplėtusias poras, nesunkiai ir lygiai pasidengia, greitai įsigeria. Reikia gana nedidelio kiekio. Oda atrodo lygi.. kelias valandas. 

Kas nepatiko? Nors pagrindas gerai atlieka porų paslėpimo funkciją, tačiau nepaslepia odos spalvos nelygumų, be to kadangi mano oda riebi po kelių valandų ji pradeda blizgėti, šis pagrindas tikrai nepadeda išspręsti šių odos problemų. Geras makiažo gruntas galėtų padėti sprendžiant šias problemas. 

Ar pirkčiau dar kartą? Galbūt.

Description: Visibly reduces and hides enlarged pores. Instantly makes skin shine and smooth. Easily and quickly absorbed. Oil-free formula is so lightweight that even close up you look believably poreless. Over time, pore-resurfacing technology helps downsize their appearance. 

What I liked? Foundation really hides enlarged pores and evenly covered the skin, quickly absorbed. Only small amount is needed. Skin looks smooth and matte.. for a few hours. 

What I did not like? While this makeup does what it promised- hides the pores, but it has only medium coverage so does not cover uneven skin color, also my skin is oily so after a few hours it becomes shiny. Good primer may be a solution. 

Would I buy it again? Maybe  

Daugiau apie šį produktą/More:
http://www.douglas.lt/katalogas/clinique-pore-refining-solutions-instant-perfecting/

http://www.clinique.com.au/product/1599/22856/Makeup/Foundations/NEW-Pore-Refining-Solutions-Instant-Perfecting-Makeup/index.tmpl



Makeup Angel

8 comments:

  1. Very Interesting, pores are not my problem. My problmes are littler winkles :)

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really difficult to find a good product to solve the skin problems:)

      Delete
  2. I love Clinique's facial products! I have dry skin, so I don't generally have issues with my foundation moving around on me. Maybe it would sit better if you used a powder over it?
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Clinique, some products I would never want to change, but in this case, this foundation didn't work for my skin..with or without powder :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I like Clinique cosmetics quality. But I guess on individual level not everything can work :)

      Delete
  4. Hey I am so excited I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous
    post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to Read Much more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete