Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Review: Wet'n'Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Trio, On cloud Nine

Negaliu pasakyti, jog esu didelė Wet'n'wild  kosmetikos  gerbėja, tačiau kai kurie produktai mano nuomone yra tikrai verti dėmesio. Nepamirštant paminėti ne itin didelės kainos... Kaip įvertinau Wet'n'Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Trio "On cloud nine" lietuviškai galite paskaityti mano facebook puslapyje Makeup Demon:
http://goo.gl/p8uoW


Eyeshadows are never enough, right? :) 
I cannot name myself a big fan of Wet'n'wild cosmetics, but some of their products are really good. Are these eyeshadows one of them? Read more...

What I liked? The first good thing I noticed was the combination of colors: pale blue, matte brown and dark blue. This combination looks good with all shades of eyes (or I can say - most).


Each eyeshadow color has a note on it - prompter or recommendation where the color should be used. It really helps if you don't know where to use it :) On the other hand , you can use colors in any place :)

There are two brushes included - sponge tip and angle brush- in the package. 


The pigmentation of brown shade (with note "crease") and darker blue shade (with note "eyelid") is good. They can be blended easily and lasts more than 6 hours (I was using MUA eye primerbefore eyeshadows application).



Package is simple, with a clear plastic cover and you can easy see the colors. But I like the ones with mirror more :) 
Shelf life is 24 months. 

Affordable price is one more good thing about "Coloricon" palettes.

What I didn't like? As you can see in the picture below - the lightest eye shadows shade (pale blue) is very poor pigmented :( It's almost unseen.



The quality of brushes is not high as well. Especially the angled brush.

There is no ingredient list on the package :( 


Would I buy this product again? I don't think so. I really liked the two bold shades, but I think I can find the better quality palette. Wet'n'Wild I call "average". It's really difficult to get a good quality at the low price...


Makeup Demon


12 comments:

  1. I like the Blue and Brown eyeshadow Combination, but Blue is absolutlly Not my Colors for eyes. I have Green eyes.

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My eyes are also green :) Blue is not the best choice to me either, but brown seems to be one of the bests :)

      Delete
    2. You are right, brown looks great for my greens eyes too.

      Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

      Delete
    3. It's one of the best colors for any occasion :)

      Delete
  2. all three shades are pretty but yeah pigmentation is poor :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately :( combination of colors looks good. But only in the package.

      Delete
  3. I've never had great luck with Wet n Wild eyeshadows either. Their lip products are pretty nice for the price though. Lovely review dear!
    xo
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a few lipsticks together with eye shadows,but they are still unpacked. Hope I like them more than shadows:)

      Delete
  4. Nice swatches and review I loved all the shades dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so wish these were available in India. :( Nice review xx

    http://beautywidbrainz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can buy them online ;) ebay or somewhere else ;)

      Delete