Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Strike a pose, Victoria!

Makiažo fotosesija su Viktorija derinausi gana ilgai, vis atsirasdavo kažkas, kas sutrukdydavo. Bet geriau vėliau nei niekad, ar ne?
Kadangi tai buvo pirmoji mūsų fotosesija, norėtųsi ją pavadinti bandomąja. Ateity, ko gero, dar suplanuosime kai ką įdomesnio.. O pirmam kartui - spalvingas makiažas ir nuotaikingas pozavimas! 


This was the first time I was creating a makeup and photo-shooting with Victoria. We've planned this more than a half year ago, but somehow we find a time only three weeks ago. So this is still a fresh project :) I would call it test shoots, because we are planning more photoshoots in the future. 

Victoria already has an experience in photoshoots, so it's quite easy to say "strike a pose" and get a good result ;) 


Makeup. I used only three shades of eyeshadows (as you can see in the picture) to create the eye makeup. Cold purple, warm sparkling purpleand black. All - Inglot :) 

Since the eye makeup is bright I picked the light pink lipstick and light pink blush. 




Makiažas. Akių makiažui naudojau tris Inglot šešėlius - juodą, šilto atspalvio blizgų violetinį bei šalto atspalvio matinį violetinį. Kadangi išryškinau akis lūpoms bei skruostams rinkausi šviesiai rožines spalvas.


Pictures and makeup - Makeup Demon
Model - Viktorija

Makeup Demon


16 comments:

  1. The make-up and photos look lovely, well done!!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Inez, I like this photoshoot su much!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Niesha, I love purples! ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow I loved the photos Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your First Test-shoot is Great. I Hope i will see more. The purple eye shadows Looks Good on Viktoria. I like purple eye shadow, purple is just Perfect for my Green eyes

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I also like the results :)

      Delete
  5. The pictures are really lovely and the makeup is just AMAZING!!!
    You chose some really lovely products :) Inglot is a brand I would LOVE to try out :)
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog... I had totally forgot to talk about the prize, sorry about that :)
    It is now fixed :) They are not pricy at all. Here in Finland I can buy them for about 11-12 euros :) The prize vary of course from place to place but I haven´t heard of a place where they have been crazy expensive :)

    Take care sweetie
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reply, dear. I will check these shadows ;)
      I hope you'll have a possibility to try Inglot, I love many products of this brand ;)

      Delete
  6. amazed by your eyeschadow, amazing makeup!!
    i stay here, feel free to follow back <3

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO pretty! Just found your blog! New follower:)
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete