Monday, May 6, 2013

Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick #Rose Pomponne Review

Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lūpų Dažų #Rose Pomponne Apžvalga

Tai antra Bourjois lūpų priemonė, kurią turiu ir mano pastebėjimai abiem atvejais gana panašūs. Galbūt čia tik man didelio įspūdžio Bourjois lūpų priemonės nepalieka.
Gal kas nors turi kitokios patirties ar rekomendacijų?
 
Aprašymas: Intensyvios spalvos ir blizgesio lūpų dažai. Drėkinantys ir lengvai padengiantys lūpas, lygina lūpų paviršių (sudėtyje yra optinių pigmentų)
 
Kas patiko: spalva tikrai graži ir intensyvi, lūpų dažai blizgūs ir gražiai padengia lūpas. Įdomi pakuotė
 
Kas nepatiko: dažai laikosi gana trumpai, po pirmojo kavos puodelio teko pasidažyti ir vėl. Lūpų dažų kvapas gana keistas, galėčiau apibūdinti kaip 'cheminį' labai nenatūralų. Perkant be nuolaidos kaina gana aukšta kaip už gana vidutinės kokybės produktą.
 
Ar pirkčiau dar kartą: Ne


This is the second Bourjois lip product  that I have, and my opinion in both cases is quite similar. Maybe just I have such impressions about Bourjois lip products..

Has anyone else got similar or different experience to share?
 

Description: Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick has a formula that covers the lips well, gives shine and smooth look. Enriched with lightweight oils and waxes, polymers and it combines argan oil for its properties emollients. Ensures maximum comfort upon application and intense colour.
 
What I liked: colour is really beautiful and intense, lipstick is glossy and covers the lips nicely. Package looks nice and interesting.
 
What I did not like: lipstick is not long lasting, I had to reapply it after the first cup of coffee. Also it has a pretty weird smell, I could describe it as 'chemical' very unnatural smell. Buying without discount I would say that price is too high for such average quality product.
 
Would I buy it again: No
Makeup Angel


p.s. Do not forget to participate in survey how many $ you have spent on cosmetics! More details:  http://makeupdemon.blogspot.com/2013/04/do-you-know-how-much-you-have-spent-on.html

16 comments:

  1. Maybe the lipstick is not so longlasting because they is a little bit glossy. But the color is nice.

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the color is nice, I guess that is the only reason I kept it :)

      Delete
  2. Spalva grazi, gaila, kad trumpai laikosi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ir dar kvapas šiek tiek erzina, bet kasdieniniam naudojimui į darbą tinka ir taip :) tik, kad po kiekvieno kavos puodelio reik pasidažyt :)

      Delete
  3. I hate having to re-apply my lipstick, I find that sometimes, especially after I eat they just don`t go on the same way. I also don`t like anything with weird smells so I guess this isnt for me. Thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are really better products out there :) I wouldn't buy it again :)

      Delete
  4. The color is gorgeous.. Shame that it doesn't last long :(
    Hina xx
    http://beautywidbrainz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the color really attracted me when I was buying it :)

      Delete
  5. Thats an awesome shade :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely color. I like this range from Bourjois for their cute packaging.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit packaging is interesting and looks nice :)

      Delete
  7. Pretty shade and packaging is also great..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is really pretty cute:)

      Delete
  8. I have a project that I am just now working on, and I am sure this will help me a lot and I have been looking for such information since from few days, Thanks!
    ****vegetable pizza recipe*****
    ****Fact About Cancer****

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am glad if it was helpful.

      Delete