Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Moss Lipstick # 26 Review


Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Moss Lūpų dažai #26

Aprašymas: Intensyvios spalvos, ilgai (iki 8 val)  išliekantys lūpų dažai.

Kas patiko: Lūpų dažai kreminiai, spalva intensyvi, ant lūpų atrodo gana ‘šlapi’, bet ne blizgūs. Gana patraukli kaina. Gana maloniai jaučiasi ant lūpų, kvapas vos jaučiamas, taip pat gana malonus.

Kas nepatiko: Vis dėl to, tai nėra ilgai išliekantys lūpų dažai kaip sakoma aprašyme. Be to išsirinkau spalvą, kuri deja man netinka, bet dėl to galiu kaltinti tik save.


Ar pirkčiau dar kartą: Gal



***

Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Moss Lipstick # 26
Description: intense color, long lasting (up to 8 hours) lipstick



What I liked: Lipstick is creamy, color is intense, it makes lips look moist but lipstick is not shiny. The price is pretty attractive. Feels pleasant on the lips,  smell is also lovely.
  
What I did not like: It is not a long-lasting lipstick as said in description. And it was only my mistake that I have chosen a wrong color which doesn't suit me.


Makeup Angel

28 comments:

  1. I guess it is a nice nude shade for me. :)

    New post is up!
    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it really feels nice on the lips :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely nude one and I love Rimmel
    Nice REview and LOTD dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear :) you are always so kind :)

      Delete
  3. Grazi spalva :))

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazi, todel man buvo labai gaila, kad man ji netiko :)

      Delete
  4. Wow this is a very pretty shade. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megha :) it is a nice color.

      Delete
  5. I like the Color, because this is a really soft color. And you say it, the price is attractive. Would I but it? Maybe ;)

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would probably buy another color :) but it is always so difficult to choose new color that suits

      Delete
  6. The shade suits you so well :) Nice review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) this shade looks good on the lips, but for the whole looks I would choose something else.

      Delete
  7. :Beautiful: - I love nude shades :) This is so gorgeous nude

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. It is a pretty good lipstick for the price :)

      Delete
  9. That's such a pretty shade :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this color! Xjess from here
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been loving nude lips lately, but I keep buying high end ones that look terrible on me! This looks like a nice drug store one to try! I ignored these when they 1st came out because all i remembered as a bright red one :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the shade, but it's not for me either :)

      Delete