Friday, May 10, 2013

Summer Trends 2013 - are you ready for a colour dose? :)

Atšyla orai ir laikas prie kompiuterio darosi prabanga. Bent jau man. Sukuosi darbe, gamtoje, fotosesijose... Bet nesinori apleisti ir savo blog'o. Ačiū, Makeup Angel, kuri man toliau sėkmingai padeda ruošti apžvalgas ir kitus įrašus!

Po mažo pasiteisinimo noriu trumpai apžvelgti šios vasaros makiažo tendencijas, o konkrečiau tai, ką siūlo Dior ir Chanel. 

Kap ir daugelis, jie anonsuoja ITIN ryškias makiažo spalvas. Ir dideliam mano, gamtos mylėtojos, džiaugsmui savo makiažo kolekcijas dedikuoja drugeliams (Chanel) ir paukščiams (Dior). Paprasta, miela, gal net banaloka gali pasirodyti, kol nepamatai pačios idėjos. Jomis ir dalinuosi.

Taip pat ir klausimu - ar Jūs rinksitės tokius ryškius atspalvius šiai vasarai, ar liksite santūresnės? ;)



The weather is getting warmer and warmer and sitting by the computer looks like sin sometimes. I just love spending my time outside -  meeting friends, having photoshoots. But I don't want to leave my blog as well. That's why I want to say thanks to co-author Makeup Angel, she helps me a lot with posts!

After this small excuse I would like to present Summer 2013 makeup trends by famous Dior and Chanel. 
They are one of those who are announcing very very bright, vibrant makeup colors. And, as a big nature fan, I'm happy that they are dedicating these collections to butterflies (Chanel) and birds (Dior). Just do not think that it's something common or banal - pictures speak from themselves! ;)

And for the end I want to ask you - what do you think about them? Are you brave enough to wear these shades? ;)




Sincerely Yours,
Makeup Demon



20 comments:

  1. Very Nice. I Like Colors on eyes, But it Do Not work well for me. I think this Trend is more for the Younger Generation.

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your opinion! I think that you only have to find a color for yourself ;)

      Delete
  2. They are gorgeous for summer time, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I don't think they would look very good in Winter... I mean not on a catwalk, but for everyday ;)

      Delete
  3. Amazing and perfect! Xjes
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, for some special occasion :)

      Delete
  4. Pictures look great, but not sure I'd be game enough to wear it!!!

    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit that Summer 2013 trends are very brave;)

      Delete
  5. Amazing eye looks! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I have followed you back! :)

    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Natalie, thanks for visiting my blog! ;)

      Delete
  6. Amazing post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Vanessa! Thanks for visiting my blog ;)

      Delete
  7. Blog and blog would be of advantage, Thank you for providing information about the update.
    ***** Meditation Blog****

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures. Love blue shadow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love blue shades! And pictures, of course :)

      Delete