Monday, June 10, 2013

Beauty Quotes

Galbūt pamenate, jog mėgstu rinkti citatas apie grožį ir jomis kartas nuo karto pasidalinti savo blog'e. Nors ilgokai to nedariau - šiandien turiu visą desantą :) Jei galima taip pavadinti. 
Šį kartą tai yra įvairios mintys apie grožį, rastos facebook'e. Šios citatos svečiuojasi ir mano facebook puslapyje. 

Kuri mintis Jums labiausiai patinka šiandien? Pritariate ar nepritariate joms? ;)
***

Maybe you still remember that one of my hobbies is to collect beauty quotes. I shared some of them in my blog and had many disscussions about what was written :)

Today I want to share some quotes I've found on facebook. You can find them shared in my facebook page. And now the most inspiring ones come to my blog. Hope you'll like them. 


Which one is the best for you today? 













Stay Beautiful!
Makeup Demon


22 comments:

  1. Great Quotes. Laughter is indeed the best makeup!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These quotes are very smart. I like them all, but "laughers is the best cosmetic" at most....
    So let's have a smile on our face every day ;)

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes! I love a good quote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's interesting to read good quotes. Especially about beauty ;)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful quotes Egle! Loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the quotes! especially the 7th :)

    would you like to follow each other dear? :)

    http://pinkposhandperky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog, following you, dear ;)

      Delete
  6. soo right all!
    xjess
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the one about red lipstick. I think red lips on a woman is so sexy and classy at the same time. Can't go wrong with that!


    Wardrobe on Wheels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like you're really a lipstick person ;)

      Delete
  8. Lovely quotes.. "Don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle" very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting and nice quotes Egle :)

    ReplyDelete