Monday, June 17, 2013

Colorful bridal makeup idea

Praėjusį mėnesį dalinausi su jumis naujausiomis nuotakų makiažų tendencijomis. O šiandieną nusprendžiau pasidalinti savo atliktu nuotakos makiažu. Tiesa, tai praėjusio rudens darbelis.

Nors naujausios nuotakų makiažo tendencijos linksta į natūralumą ar raudonų lūpų akcentą, siūlau nepabijoti ir spalvų.
Mano pasirinkimas - balta, rožinė ir violetinė. Analogas galėtų būti balta, vandens mėlyna ir tamsiai mėlyna. 

Ir jei jau nuspręsite ryškiau dažyti akis - lūpas palikite natūralias arba joms rinkitės šviesius atspalvius.


***

Last month I was posting the bridal trends for 2013 Summer and today I want to share my own idea. Though this makeup was made last Autumn I think the idea is still interesting. 

The main accent here is eyes. The colours I picked for my model are - dark purple (outer corner), pink (middle) and white (the rest of the lid). The analogue could be - dark blue, water blue and white. Or others ;) 

If you're going to highlight the eyes lips have to be natural or a light shade. Lip gloss is also a very good choice! 


Model - Victoria
Makeup and pictures - Makeup Demon


Makeup Demon


24 comments:

  1. Wow Egle you looks very beautiful and the EOTD is stunning one dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post dear.. i love the eye make to the core!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bridal Make-Up. You do the focus on the eyes, so I think a light lip gloss is just perfect.
    Beautyful bride.

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly awesome Egle! Tutorial pls! Im going gaga over it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megha.. I hope I'll prepare tutorial someday.. In summer it's a bit complicated because of outdoor activities ;)

      Delete
  5. Such a lovely makeup look :)
    I LOVE the colors :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you like it, Anna! :) I like purple and pink shades, they look good my my (and yours) green eyes :)

      Delete
  6. perfect makeup babe!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I love the splash of color :-) Very romantic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. "Romantic" is a very good word to describe it :)

      Delete
  8. Hi I just wanted to let you know that I have tagged you in the beauty bloggers tag. You can find the info here if you wish to participate.
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/2013/06/beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. The eyeshadow is blended perfectly and the colours compliment each-other, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Inez! I'm always trying to do my best :)

      Delete