But today I'm making the exception. Thanks to Erica, who tagged me with the beauty blogger tag!
You can find her post here:
- State that this tag was created by - The Beau Bow http://www.thebeaubow.blogspot.ca
- Tag some more beauty bloggers
- Title this as I've done to show what the tag is about
- Answer the questions:
- Name the beauty routine you barely do:
I don't like using hair masks. I don't know why, but I always forget I have them :) It's not a revelant product to me. Maybe because my hair are not damaged.
- Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
It is! Because I use them everyday. You cannot use different bright shades of eyeshadows with a one brush, right? :) When I don't have time I use brush cleaning spray.
- How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
- How long do you putt off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (ie. top coat, foundation, etc.)?
The best thing is to buy it right away, but if I do not have the possibility I use the analogue :)
- What is your worst beauty habit?
When I have to go somewhere and there is not much time left I prefer doing my makeup, not the hair.. So I often go out with a messy hair :D
- Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time?
It is difficult to name one :) Honestly, I just cannot name any now :)
- When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
I'm trying to think about outfit early in a day and how long will it take to me to get ready:)
- Can you commit to spending bans?
Difficult to say... It depends on the item :)
- How organized is you makeup and nail polish collection?
I have a few makeup bags, a tray and a large custom palette for my makeup products, so I guess they are organized well :) I have only a few nail polishes so I do not need a special place for them :)
- What is the longest time you have gone without writting a blog post?
It was about a few weeks. Sadly, I had no inspiration :( But my blog co-author Makeup Angel did some posts so readers did not feel a big difference. Thank you, Angel ;)
I'm tagging these amazing beauty bloggers: