Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Beauty Blogger Tag

It's Summer - the perfect season for outdoor activities, so sitting at the computer is hard sometimes.. Blogging, creating posts.. Especially tags and awards. So first of all, thank you all my dear blogging colleagues for awards and tags. And don't be angry if I skip them or do them later... It takes time if you want to make the honest post about your blog. 

But today I'm making the exception. Thanks to Erica, who tagged me with the beauty blogger tag!
You can find her post here


The rules:

  • Tag some more beauty bloggers
  • Title this as I've done to show what the tag is about
  • Answer the questions:

  • Name the beauty routine you barely do:
I don't like using hair masks. I don't know why, but I always forget I have them :) It's not a revelant product to me. Maybe because my hair are not damaged.
  • Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly? 
It is! Because I use them everyday. You cannot use different bright shades of eyeshadows with a one brush, right? :) When I don't have time I use brush cleaning spray.

  • How long will you last with chipped nail varnish? 
It's difficult to say, course I prefer clear nail shines, bases and strengthening products to colorful varnishes :) 

  • How long do you putt off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (ie. top coat, foundation, etc.)?
The best thing is to buy it right away, but if I do not have the possibility I use the analogue :)

  • What is your worst beauty habit?
When I have to go somewhere and there is not much time left I prefer doing my makeup, not the hair.. So I often go out with a messy hair :D

  • Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time?
It is difficult to name one :) Honestly, I just cannot name any now :)
  • When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not? 
I'm trying to think about outfit early in a day and how long will it take to me to get ready:)

  • Can you commit to spending bans?
Difficult to say... It depends on the item :)

  • How organized is you makeup and nail polish collection? 
I have a few makeup bags, a tray and a large custom palette for my makeup products, so I guess they are organized well :) I have only a few nail polishes so I do not need a special place for them :) 

  • What is the longest time you have gone without writting a blog post? 
It was about a few weeks. Sadly, I had no inspiration :( But my blog co-author Makeup Angel did some posts so readers did not feel a big difference. Thank you, Angel ;)

I'm tagging these amazing beauty bloggers:









Stay Beautiful!
Makeup Demon



18 comments:

  1. Wow Egle awesome Thanks a lot for sharing this award with me dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this tag very interesting. I hope to read your answers soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading tags on blogs. This is a great way to learn to know a little bit personality about my favorite blogs.
    The queastions are interesting and you answer even more.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right - it is a good way to know some details about bloggers :) I like reading tags as well :)

      Delete
  4. Love reading Tags! Interesting that you never use hair masks, I'm so addicted to them I use them at least 2x a week. Love my Pureology super smooth best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's strange, right? :) I'm not hair masks person at all.. I prefer stay-on products more :)

      Delete
  5. Very interesting answers Egle.:)
    Even I go out with messy hair.lol .:) as I don't like styling my hair at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one, dear :D

      Delete
  6. Thanks for doing the tag, I loved reading your responses!! I knew that you didn't like hair masques from the comment you left on my blog on a deep conditioner review, its great that your hair doesn't need any extra moisture, it must be beautiful! I love getting to know fellow bloggers better and staying connected all around the world with new friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great that tags help us knowing better other bloggers :) There are so many interesting persons between them!
      Regarding my hair - now I have short haircut and I need less care :) So I can skip masks :D

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for tagging me sweetie :)
    It means a lot :)
    It was really interesting reading your answers and I will check out the others answers soon :)
    We are very much alike when it comes to the messy hair...
    Thank you once more :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great that I'm not the only one beauty blogger with a messy hair :D
      Anna, thanks for tagging me as well. I hope I'll do award answers soon.
      ;)

      Delete
  8. I always love reading tags as well...it's a way to get to know the person behind the blog. Your response to worst beauty habit is hilarious. I always assume those answers to be something like picking pimples or not washing one's face before bedtime. Anyways, your a great sport for participating.


    Wardrobe on Wheels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying to be honest with answers. If I don not know what to answer - I write it instead of creating an interesting lie :D

      Delete
  9. Ačiū už tagą man. kadangi esu "šviežia" blogerė, man tai nauja. Bet taip smagu :) AČIŪ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perskaičiau atsakymus! :) Visada įdomu sužinoti kažką naujo ir kartais net šiek tiek asmeniško apie blogeres :)

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much for tagging me!! I'll do this tag, its a great one. I'm just like you, I prefer to do my make up and not really style my hair as much as I should lol. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this tag a lot :) It's great to share some beauty habits with others :) I look forward for your answers ;)

      Delete