Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lady G. Photoshoot

Kažkada jau esu minėjusi, jog vasara - pats geriausias laikas fotosesijoms. Ir dėl nuostabaus natūralaus apšvietimo ir dėl gerų orų, kurie leidžia daugiau improvizuoti. 

Viena improvizacija dalinuosi šiandien. Panelės Giedrės fotosesija. Mano modeliukas Giedrė, sudalyvavo keliose mano makiažo ir įvaizdžio fotosesijose, tad ją jau galėjote sutikti mano blog'e. 

O šiandienos įvaizdis kiek kitoks nei įprasta - truputį retro, truputi klasikos, itin tamsus akių makiažas, dirbtinės blakstienos ir oranžinės lūpos :) 





***
Summer is the best season for taking pictures to me. Most people  will agree. 
The natural lighting and warm weather provide a great possibility to improvise.

Today I want to share one of my makeup and image photoshoot. Maybe you remember my model Giedre from business makeup improvisation and disco makeup photoshoots... :)

Anyway, today I have something little bit of retro, classics, bold black eyes, false lashes and orange lips. :)








Model - Giedre
Makeup and pictures - Makeup Demon


Stay Beautiful!
Makeup Demon

28 comments:

  1. i agree with you. if the light is good, the pictures gets better.

    I really like this Make Up with the touch of retro. The false lashes looks great.

    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like using falsies during photoshoots :) It's always interesting to experiment with different styles.

      Delete
  2. Perfect picturesss!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are beautiful. You have such talent with the lens. I just need you to make me look pretty now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I like taking pictures, especially with a good models and ideas :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous Make-up .. Awesome Photo shoot..!! Lovely pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute photos! I love good photography and interesting perspectives angles and lighting. I wish I had time to get into photography!

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Erica! First thing is a lot of practice ;) Second - ideas ;)

      Delete
  6. Wow Egle impressive FOTDs dear loved them a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear ;) I'm happy you liked them!

      Delete
  7. I liked the model and you did a great job dear. Amazing Shoot!!:)
    I agree summers is the best time to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures! that skirt is sooo nice!

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is dress, it's my friend's, some local designer created it :)

      Delete
  9. Beautiful pictures and the makeup is amazing!
    Have a nice day doll!


    ♥ Johanna.
    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Johanna! I'm happy you liked pictures ;)

      Delete
  10. absolutely lovely! :) love her head piece. and her make-up is just perfectly done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's so great you liked pictures, makeup and head fascinator :)))

      Delete
  11. The makeup looks flawless, gorgeous!! Love the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete