Friday, August 23, 2013

Makeup Demon is on Holidays!


Makeup Demon a.k.a. Egle is still on Holidays! :) 
I'm enjoying the lasts days of Summer. Hope to see you soon and share my Summer Beauty experience, as well as many makeup and style photoshoots, new ideas and tips.
Enjoy the last Summer days, dear readers!

***
Makeup Demon blog'as vis dar atostogauja :) 
Vis dar mėgaujuosi paskutinėmis vasaros dienomis, o pas Jus sugrįšiu jau Rugsėjo mėnesį ir pasidalinsiu vasaros grožio patirtimi - fotosesijomis, makiažais, idėjomis! 
Ir Jums linkiu pasimėgauti likusia vasara, kuri mums visada praeina taip greitai... ;)


Stay Beautiful!
Makeup Demon


17 comments:

  1. I Hope you have nice a oliday, enjoy the last days of summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cla, I had a good holidays. Hope the same for you ;)

      Delete
  2. Good to see your Post Egle!! I really missed you and hope you are enjoying your summer holidays.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed your blog, Niesha! Hope you're doing fine!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad your taking a break but looking forward to your latest posts, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's useful to have a break sometimes ;)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the heads up. Was wondering where you were. Looking forward to all your beauty posts when you return. Enjoy your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica. It's sad that they are almost gone.

      Delete
  6. enjoy holidays egle..

    recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/08/eye-makeup-with-no-7-stay-perfect-eye.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, Tejinder, thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  7. I am enjoying my summer especially my vacations. Even though I caught a nasty cold I didn't let it slow me down because I know we have so few days left! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my photos of beautiful Paris! I am so glad you liked them. Paris was even better than I imaged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Paris posts are very nice. I'll be visiting London (the second time) this Fall, and I hope that next year I'll come to Paris ;)

      Delete
  8. I am enjoying my summer especially my vacations. Even though I caught a nasty cold I didn't let it slow me down because I know we have so few days left! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my photos of beautiful Paris! I am so glad you liked them. Paris was even better than I imaged.

    ReplyDelete
  9. enjoy your holiday babe! You deserve it
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete