Monday, September 9, 2013

Creative Makeup Idea featuring Makeup Angel!

I still cannot decide what is more interesting - to create makeup for model or for myself. Working with models is very interesting, because you have to create looks for so many different faces. On the other hand, it's also interesting to experiment with your own face :)

Today I'm sharing my creative makeup idea. Huge thanks to the model - my sister and blog co-author Makeup Angel. I was very happy that I could create few makeup ideas working with her. I will post other looks later. 
We were thinking how to name this makeup...Mermaid? Elf? 
Soft shimmer, edge lines, colorful rhinestones and soft shade pink lips... 


Niekaip negaliu apsispręsti kas yra įdomiau - kurti makiažą kitoms ar sau. Dirbant su modeliais įdomu yra tai, jog sutinki daug skirtingų žmonių su vis kitokiais bruožais. Bet su savo veidu eksperimentuoti taip pat yra gana įdomu :)


Šiandienos įraše - kūrybiško makiažo idėja. Kitaip ir pavadint sunku. Toks tiktų ir fotosesijai, podiumui, truputį transformavus - šventei. 
Smagiausia yra tai, jog šį kartą mano modeliu buvo sesė, blog'o bendraautorė. Atostogaudamos pajūryje paeksperimentavo su makiažais, tad keliais kitais pasidalinsiu vėliau. 
O šį kartą makiažas, kuriam taip ir nesuradome galutinio pavadinimo... Svarstėme gal Undinėlė, gal Elfė :) Gal jūs turite idėjų?
Pats makiažas - žėrintys šešėliai, aštrios linijos, spalvoti kristaliukai ir švelniai rožinės lūpos.





Idea, makeup and photos by Egle - Makeup Demon



Stay beautiful!
Makeup Demon


48 comments:

  1. wow...Lovely post and she looks v pretty..
    I will suggest colourful rhinestones :)

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyzone.com/2013/09/nyx-blush-pb-14-spice-review-swatches.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like this look!

      Delete
  2. I think both is inspiring, working with Models and Self. This Creative Make up with your Sister is pretty. Soft but a Little Bit Drama for the eye.
    Thank you for your Nice Comment today and everytimes

    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your 1st blogaversary went good, Cla ;)
      I'm happy that you liked my makeup and idea.

      Delete
  3. Egle u r a pro. Loved both the makeup n photos. Ur sis is as pretty as u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Megha, big big thanks for your kind words!

      Delete
  4. Wow! lovely look..Really lovely..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just wow! I loved it so much.:) I think both are interesting, doing for our self and on someone else.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you liked it :) Yes, both are interesting.

      Delete
  6. Very beautiful! Your sisters eyes look amazing. I always used to practise make up on my grandmother as a child lol, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to have models in family :) You can try something on them that you cannot do on yourself :D

      Delete
  7. The eye makup is just woow.. the smkey edgess are so prettty!!
    She did teh job of mOdel so wonderfullyy!!.. super gorgeosu clickss!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the makeup

    Will you like to follow each other

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-asymmetric-black-skirt.html#.Ui4Xt8akohU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope to see soon in my blog ;)

      Delete
  9. amazing makeup babe
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! me ha encantado tu entrada y también tu blog! Me pasaré por aquí con más frecuencia ^^

    Muchos besos

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/7136165

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for visiting my blog. Following you.

      Delete
  12. I love this look! ^^

    Followed via bloglovin! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning makeup! Thanks for visiting my blog doll!

    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Simera, thanks for visiting me back ;)

      Delete
  14. Love this look! Very Pretty!

    XOXO - Angel Lee
    angelleebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely makeup! I'm following you. I really hope you to the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Wizaz, thank you for visiting my blog ;)

      Delete
  16. Beautiful make up! I love your eyes! :)
    Followed you back :)

    http://www.iamsophiasanchez.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you now =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (115), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks really amazing!!

    I was wondering if we could follow each other. It would be great, just let me know :)

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to read it ;) And yes, let's follow each other :)

      Delete
  20. Your sister is gorgeous! Love the winged liner and pink lip combo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked this makeup, Krystle!

      Delete