One more weekly roundup by Beauty Blogazons bloggers:
- TheFabZilla: Get bouncy,tight,loose,bombshell curls whenever, wherever. TheFabZilla reviews Bibasque Quatre, a set of four interchangeable curling iron. Plus see her tutorial on how to get edgy tight curls ala Beyonce!
- Mama Fashionista: Fall Into Beauty with these great new moisturizers from L'Occitane!
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Surya Brasil Moisturizing Lip Balm will banish winter chapped lips, and you will be delighted by the 5 mouthwatering flavors!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shows you a transformation with Lumene Time Freeze CC Anti-Age Color Correcting Cream.
- Daydreaming Beauty: Stila's magnificent metals foil eyeshadows may be finicky, but their gorgeous-ness makes up for it!
- Glamorable!: Glamorable reveals the contents of this month's Le Metier de Beaute Beauty Vault VIP box.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Hello Kitty Stamping Love!!!!
- Makeup, Life and Love: In the market for a new eye cream? Jamie shows us a new eye cream that is like no other....
- Makeup Demon: Creative make up idea - peacock makeup.
- Beauty by Miss L: Pretty green nail polish by WTF Wonderful Toes & Fingers.
- Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick: Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick shares and compares her favorite picks from her current mascara rotation.
- BellBelleBella: The holidays are quickly approaching. Check out Brittney's first gift idea from Tarte: The Tarte of Giving Collectors set.
- Beauty Professor: Giorgio Armani has released a brand new compact version of their otherworldly Maestro formula and the Beauty Professor has swatches of every shade!