Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Halloween Makeup Ideas: Elegant and Scary

EN
Halloween is comming... It's time to think about your look for this scary event! 
Are you going to celebrate it? What costume are you going to wear? How will you create your Halloween makeup?

My makeup ideas - below. Elegant gothic look and Scary Black Widow :) 

LT
Artėja "Helovynas"... Nors ir ne lietuviška, bet gana gerai prigijusi šventė ir mūsų kraštuose. 
Ar švęsite šią šventę? Jei taip, kokį kostiumą ketinate vilkėti? Kaip kursite savo "helovynišką" makiažą?

Kelios mano idėjos - nuotraukose. Elegantiška gotiška dama bei Šiurpioji Juodoji Našlė :)

Elegant gothic look. Model - Victoria

Scary Black Widow. Model - Viktorija.


Photos, makeup, ideas by Makeup Demon


MORE HALLOWEEN MAKEUP IDEAS BY MAKEUP DEMON: HERE



Stay beautiful!
Makeup Demon


29 comments:

  1. Follow back. :) Great makeup!! :* !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look very cool but I'm especially in love with the top one... all that red ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, red eye shadows are perfect for Halloween look :)

      Delete
  3. i like the elegant gothic look. Very special but elegant too.
    Very inspiring, thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is inspiring. Not all Halloween looks should be scary ;)

      Delete
  4. Pirmasis makiažas man labai labai patiko. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, tuoj reiks tą antrą ištrint, nes visos balsuoja už pirmą :) ačiū :)

      Delete
  5. Love them both!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice to read it, thank you, Andrea ;)

      Delete
  6. Nice ideas! I just became your newest follower :) Hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you want xx

    PS. I'm also doing an Urban Decay Vice 2 palette giveaway if you're interested!

    SIXTH TRACTATE BLOG
    VICE 2 GIVEAWAY
    INSTAGRAM @heartofplastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,thanks for visiting my blog, dear ;)

      Delete
  7. That scary black widow surely does look scary but it's perfect for the halloween. I don't know if I'll be able to recreate that look though. I think I'll just stick with a mask. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mask is easier, but if you'll have time try something like this ;)

      Delete
  8. I love the glam one. I don't do scary but love the excuse to wear more dramatic makeup

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Finally, the second one gets attention ;) thank you!

      Delete
  10. I loved it :) Great work - Red eye makeup is stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh awesome. I love this eye makeup style. makeup ideas

    ReplyDelete