Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Review: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-place #Cool Vanilla

My skin is oily and really problematic, both because uneven tone and pores, so it is difficult to find a foundation that has enough coverage. And not only cover but the result would remain long enough. This foundation was recommended by friends and really do not regret that I got it.
Description: 15-hour staying power. Flawless all day. SPF10. This worry-free, long-wearing makeup stays fresh and looks natural through heat, humidity, nonstop activity. Won't change colour, smudge or come off on clothes. Feels lightweight and comfortable. Oil-free. Dermatologist-tested. Fragrance-free. 

What I liked: This foundation really has a good coverage. It covers smoothly and well and lasts during a day, and what is quite important for me, it looks natural. Besides it is with SPF what I also liked very much, as most of the days are sunny and any additional protection is a big advantage. 

What I did not like: Price .. and a glass bottle without a doser, sometimes it was really difficult to take out as much as is needed. 

Would I buy it again: Definitely Yes. 

LT
Mano oda riebi ir tikrai problematiška, tiek dėl spalvos ir dėl porų sunku rasti makiažo pagrindą, kuris pakankamai gerai užmaskuotų trūkumus. Ir ne tik užmaskuotų, bet rezultatas išliktų pakankamai ilgai. Šį makiažo pagrindą rekomendavo draugės ir tikrai nesigailiu susigundžiusi 

Aprašymas: Išsilaiko iki 15 valandų, nenubėga visą dieną. SPF10. Matinis. Maskuoja vidutiniškai. Šis makiažo pagrindas atrodo natūrliai įvairiomis sąlygomis- per karštį, drėgmę. Nepakeičia spalvos, netepa drabužių, neapsitrina. Beveik nesijaučia ant odos. Dermatologų išbandytas. Nealergizuoja. Bekvapis. Sudėtyje nėra riebalų. 


Kas patiko: Šis makiažo pagrindas tikrai puikiai padengė ir užmaskavo mano odos trūkumus. Jis tikrai puikiai ir ilgai išsilaiko, netepa ir kas gana svarbu, atrodo natūraliai. Be to jame yra SPF kas man taip pat labai patinka, nes dauguma dienų saulėtos ir bet kokia papildoma veido odos apsauga yra didelis privalumas. 


Kas nepatiko: Kaina..ir stiklinis buteliukas be dozatoriaus, kartais sunkoka išsipilti tiek pagrindo kiek reikia. 


Ar pirkčiau dar kartą: Tikrai taip. 




 http://www.esteelauder.com.au/product/643/3894/Product-Catalog/Makeup/Face/Foundation/Double-Wear/Stay-in-Place-Makeup-SPF-10/index.tmpl


Reviewed by Makeup Angel

30 comments:

  1. O ši pudra be fiksavimo (birios ar kompaktinės pudros) gerai laikosi? Veidas išlaiko matiškumą?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prisipazistu, kad be birios nebandziau.. Ryt pabandysiu ir parasysiu kaip ten bus :)

      Delete
    2. Laikosi gerai, be kadangi mano oda labai riebi po maždaug 3 val.T zonoj pradėjo šiek tiek šviest :)

      Delete
  2. Atrodo, kad ši pudra visai gera. :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2012/11/symba-is-here.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bent man super gera, tik brangi.. :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome post! I think a lot of drug store cosmetics deserve more credit that they are given.

    Followed back on bloglovin :) Thank you!

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have to admit that this is a great product, I have 2 friends who just love it also :)

      Delete
  4. My skin is very dry, so i think this product is not for my. My favorit Make-up is from Armani. Very sheer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it wouldn't work for your skin.. I haven't tried anything by Armani, I'm curious now :)

      Delete
  5. Nice review! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about Double Wear. I really want to try it someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard good things about it so I tried and I really do not regret :)

      Delete
  7. I have heard many awesome things about this foundation :)
    I have been wanting to pick it up but I have crazy skin when it comes to foundations etc so I am a bit hesitant since it is quite expensive :(
    My skin always breaks out when I wear foundation... BB Cream does not help either :/
    I need to go and get a sample of this so that I can try it out I think :)
    Lovely review :)
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get the sample then :)

      Delete
  8. great product.. lovely review!
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review! I love this foundation! =)

    If you have any MAC foundation pumps laying around... they fit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love it too :)
      That's a great tip! Unfortunately I haven't got any MAC pumps, but I will keep that in mind.. :)

      Delete
  10. Great review n one of my fav foundation egle...

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/10/nail-polish-aqua-shimmer-and-lolita.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this foundation.
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know when you're following and ill follow you back immediately

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favorite foundations

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always wanted to try this foundation!!
    Looks lovely :)
    Sarah x
    http://thepalettee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really long lasting and has great coverage.

      Delete
  14. nice blog, would definitely try out this foundation if they have my shade. Labas vakaras!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Labas vakaras! I am glad you liked it! :) I think they have a lot of shades so hopefully you will find the one suitable for you :)

      Delete