Hope you are all doing great after Halloween weekend. Have a rest with the best Beauty Blogazons posts of the week!
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn invites you to "Fall into beauty" with Orico London!
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Mario Badescu+Peptide Renewal Serum= A great and effective serum that is an anti-aging powerhouse!
- Makeup Demon: Creative, interesting and simple Halloween makeup ideas by A-listers.
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla does a back-to-back review and FOTD post of her recent Sephora haul: DIORBLUSH Mimi Bronze & ROUGE DIOR Rose Dolce Vita.
- Glamorable!: Eying that pretty Sephora X glitter top coat? Glamorable swatched Demolition over different nail polishes and here's the result.
- The Passenger Element: Tiny Haul ft Jordana, Wet n Wild and Cover Girl.
- Makeup, Life and Love: Looking to join the Cleansing Balm hype? Jamie shows us an affordable option that gives those expensive balms a run for their money.
- Beauty Professor: In the form of a video demonstration, the Beauty Professor shares her experience with the Hana Professional Ceramic Straightening Iron!
- Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick: Put On Your Big Girl Lipstick gives a quick Fragrance 101 lesson and shares her favorite fall & winter perfumes.
- Daydreaming Beauty: Daydreaming Beauty and Sassy Fashionista attend a new Sephora JCPenney store opening!
- Blush and Beakers: The most beautiful Nail Wraps I've Ever Tried: Revlon by Marchesa 3D Nail Art Jewel Appliques.