Sunday, January 12, 2014

Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup

One more list with the best posts of the week by Beauty Blogazons bloggers:


  • My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura loves her first Wantable Makeup Box of 2014! See what she got! 
  • Adore A Polish: Kristina shares her favorite nail polish of 2013.
  • Makeup Demon: My beauty products discoveries of the year 2013!
  • Beauty by Miss L: Madara is Latvian eco-friendly and cruelty free beauty brand. This week Miss L reviewed their Regenerating Night Cream. 

ENJOY!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for updating me today with thé weekly around. So i got something to read with my cup of tea now.;)
    HAva a nice sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list, thanks for sharing, love this post from ColorMeSoCrazy :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Love blog and post :-)

    I´m following you now. Would you like to visit my blog and follow me back?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great as always!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete