Thursday, January 9, 2014

REVIEW: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer

EN
I was lucky last year to find a favorite mascara, and also the best eye shadow primer. I've had a few disappointments, and finally after listening to few recommendations I tried Too Faced, this is certainly the best primer so far which I do wouldn't want to change ever.


Description:  Your full coverage insurance policy against all fading, creasing and smudging. Our skin-soothing formula evens out skin tone and smoothes fine lines to create a perfect canvas for shadows. Color is intensified and locked down until you take it off.
Unique Binders: Volatiles lock down eye shadow pigments for amazingly long wear.
Versatility: Use with powder or cream eye shadow products.
Fights Fading: Anti-creasing formula holds eye products in place by securing a barrier between the oils of your skin and your makeup.
Concentrated: The size of a rain drop covers the entire lid.

What I liked? really does what is promised in product description. This smoothes the  eyelid and makes perfect canvas, only very small amount is required. The eye shadows are really easy to apply and they stay all day. Packaging is really comfortable, it is easy to squeeze small amount that is required.

What I did not like? I liked everything about this product.

Would I buy it again? Definitely yes!


LT
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Šešėlių Pagrindas


Man pasisekė rasti ne tik mėgstamiausią tušą praėjusiais metais, bet ir geriausią šešėlių pagrindą. Turėjau kelis nusivylimus ir galiausiai net kelių pažįstamų rekomendacijų pasiklausiusi pabandžiau Too Faced ir tai tikrai pats geriausias šešėlių pagrindas kurį iki šiol teko naudoti ir kurio keisti visai nenoriu.

Aprašymas:  Apsidrauskite nuo šešėlių blukimo, subėgimo į raukšles ir išsitepimo. Odą lyginanti formulė sulygins odos toną ir išlygins smulkias raukšleles bei sukurs puikų pagrindą šešėliams. Šešėlių spalva būna intensyvesnė ir laikosi tol kol ją nuvalysite.
Universalus: tinka naudojant tiek birius, tiek presuotus ar kreminius šešėlius.
Koncentruotas: nedidelio lašo užtenka visam vokui padengti.

Kas patiko? Tikrai atitinka viskas kas paminėta produkto aprašyme. Šis pagrdindas sulygina vokų odą, jo reikia labai nedaug. Ir šešėliai tikrai puikiai pasidengia ir laikosi visa dieną. Pakuotė tikrai patogi, nereikia pagrindo krapštyti, galima lengvai išspausti tiek kiek reikia produkto.

Kas nepatiko? Neradau jokių šio produkto trūkumų!

Ar pirkčiau dar kartą? Tikrai taip


Review by Makeup Angel


30 comments:

  1. Great review! I think when I run out of all my primers I will try this out next.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is definitely worth trying, maybe it will becomes your favorite too :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome review I be honest never try that brand product now I'm curious due to your great review.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't regret even once after I tried this primer :)

      Delete
  3. A few months ago I discovered face primer for me. I never used it befor. Eyeshadow primer sounds interesting too. Thank you for the review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. If you need shadows to look better you should at least try using primer :)

      Delete
  4. Nice review. I've been using the UDPP for a while now, but I need a new primer because that one doesn't work very well for me. I think I'll either get this one, or the NARS Smudgeproof.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read some opinions that this one is better than UDPP :) I guess it still personal preference, but I would recommend to try Too faced

      Delete
  5. woah this sounds amazing! Im definitely gonna try this out and u've reviewed it beautifully!
    Btw u have such a lovely blog and I'm following you now on GFC to stay updated on ur posts.
    Would love it if you could visit my blog and follow me back :)

    Love
    HBM
    http://heartbowsmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisha. I hope you will be happy with this primer just like me :)

      Delete
  6. One of my favorite make-up products ever, great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Signe. I am glad I am not the only one in love with this product :)

      Delete
  7. Nice review. Enjoyed it thoroughly :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review dear!!! I have heard a lot about this product! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Niesha. I heard a lot about this primer that's why I tried it. It's really great.

      Delete
  9. Sounds like and amazing product!
    Followed you on Bloglovin and GFC :)
    -xo, Milene from stylingjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like like<3
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very similar to the urban decay one..I like both as well!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice review! I think that it's amazing product <3

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds great:)
    invite for me>>> www.redlips-evelinafashion.blogspot.com
    do you wanna follow me?
    kiss;*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ikalbejei, reikes isbandyti, jei rasiu kur parduoda! Gero savaitgalio, Eglute!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have heard lot of about this product...Sounds useful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Apie Too faced esu girdėjus tikrai daug gerų atsiliepimų :)
    Muilo Burbulai

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice my new post http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/01/28-uni-college-football-jacket-and-hand.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. O, galbūt reikės išbandyti, nes labai jau nervina, kad nesu dar radusi pakankamai gero primer'io. Fingers crossed :))

    ReplyDelete