Thursday, September 25, 2014

Happy Anniversary M.U.F.E.!

Sveikinu su sukaktimi, M.U.F.E.!

E
N
One of my favorite makeup brands is celebrating 30 years anniversary. 

MAKE UP FOR EVER was created  in September of 1984 by Danny Sanz with the help of her husband, Jacques Waneph, Setting up her workplace and boutique at 5 rue la Boétie in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. Professor in a makeup school by day, Dany Sanz spent her nights creating new formulas for products. With success came new responsibilities for Dany Sanz who became both a makeup creator and a company director.



The production soon took off with the opening of a first factory near Paris. The colours, pigments and other palettes could now be distributed on a wide scale. MAKE UP FOR EVER travelled the world over. Its ambassadors were Dany Sanz’s former makeup students, now back at home in Korea, China, Europe, the United States and in 50 other countries!


Dany Sanz a forme
r painter and sculptor, has always been passionate about teaching the art of makeup. She created the Paris MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY in 2002.Makeup addicts, beginner or confirmed makeup artists come to the Academy to learn or refine their makeup techniques and give full rein to their creativity.




Why I like Make up for ever? It is a high quality production - always trendy, well pigmented, long lasting, hypo allergenic and non tested on animals. Honestly, I cannot imagine my life without aqua eyes liners, I use them every day! I recommend this brand to my friends, clients and blog readers, not many product has been reviewed in my blog till now, but I promise to share my views of this brand more. 



This brand is used and recommended by many famous makeup artists, because they know that it is a reliable brand and you can create a real art with it. M.U.F.E. has not only makeup products line, but also artistic lines, which are used in theater or for body painting. M.U.F.E. always share new trends and inspirations. 
Today I am sharing beautiful wearable makeup ideas, created by Make up forever. 











Pictures and makeup ideas by make up for ever cosmetics

Have you tried M.U.F.E.? What do you think about their products?





Stay beautiful!

Makeup Demon


21 comments:

  1. Tas violetinis labai man patinka. Is MUFE naudoju zalia makiazo baze. Labai patinka.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man jų daug kas patinka, o dabar kai jau ir online parduotuvę atidarė išvis super :)

      Delete
  2. Impressive post and I just learn something of one of my favorite brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so amazing makeup
    would you like to follow each other?
    i'll follow back too

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i m yet to try this brand. all the looks are so gorg <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/09/creepers-oxfords-both.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the make up!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this brand too! I didnt know celebrates 30 years anniversary. All the make up looks you shared are fantastic and give me many ideas! Love the first, the third and the second to last in particular. Kisses Egle! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this make-up brand too. Your selection is great. I like the one with gold shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, amazing looks, love the last one so much. *__*
    Have a nice sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't tried this brand yet. Their eye shadows are great!!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. ..sure we can follow each other. I already follow you GFC #262 Now it's your turn, waiting for you at my blog.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful and so professional eye make up!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I love your blog, you have great style!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back.
    http://entrejoyasydiamantes.blogspot.com.es/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! I love their high def foundations.
    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What gorgeous eye photos! I've not heard of this brand, but glad to learn about it! I'm impressed by what I've seen here. T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Actually I have tried products from the brand, Little did did know it had been around for so long !

    ReplyDelete