Thursday, October 30, 2014

Vampy lips by A-listers

EN
Bold, vampy lips is often trendy when Fall comes. This year we are enjoying this trend too! If you do not know how to wear them and look good, not too dramatic (except miss Momsen) - get inspiration from A-listers.

LT
Tamsios, "vampyriškos" lūpos dažniausiai yra rudens makiažo tendencija. Ir šis ruduo - ne išimtis. Jei nežinote kaip pasirinkti atspalvį, derinį - ieškokite įkvėpimo pas žymias pasaulio damas, kad atrodytumėte gražiai, bet ne per lyg dramatiškai(išskyrus T.Momsen).


Amanda Seyfried

Cara Delevingne

Emma Stone

Katy Perry

Taylor Momsen

Emma Watson

Gwen Stefani

Rihanna

Lily Collins

Pictures source: Glamour


How do you find bold lipstick?

Ar jums patinka tamsūs lūpų dažai?


Stay beautiful!
Makeup Demon



20 comments:

  1. They look so gorgeous!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man paziureti tokia spalva grazu, bet ati sau neatrandu tinkancio atspalvio...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dark lips for this season I have an image in ig with it on black cherry from revlon here is my link beautify11jackie cool images and they all rock the lip color

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colors for lipstick...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice compilation. Dark lips are the hottest thing for the season!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the color!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patinka man toks lūpdažio atspalvis :) Labai graži spalva :)
    Muilo Burbulai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those colours!

    Please help me by clicking in some links of my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/10/autumn-sheinside-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. really like the dark vampi lips for fall
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the collection of amazing looks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these colours!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually love the darker colors in the fall as well. They really do look great all year round but because we tend to wear darker shades in the fall/winter, it looks so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Taylor Momsen, she`s such a great singer, she looks so good with dark lipstick,
    I really like this trend, I`m still trying it out to see what shade looks good on me.

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oj patinka man tamsios lupos, vizualiai pabalina dantis :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that color, beautiful inspiration!
    xx
    http://www.litaperlita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Most of the shades are beautiful.. oxblood lipsticks are the new craze in India.. nice post xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post, I like it a lot

    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this shade, but I think it is difficult to wear (for me, as I do have too pale skin)

    ReplyDelete