Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Oscars 2015: my favorite makeup ideas

LT
Praėjus savaitei po Oskarų 2015 įteikimpo ceremonijos ir nutilus emocijoms noriu pasidalinti keliomis makiažo perliukų nuotraukomis. 
Be abejo, visos damos atrodė pakankamai šauniai, tačiau kai kurių makiažai mane itin sužavėjo. Tai ne tik būdas įvertinti kas kam tinka, bet ir susipažinti su naujomis makiažo tendencijomis.

EN
One week passed after Oscars 2015 ceremony, rumors settled down and now is the perfect time to share a few amazing makeup ideas.
I believe that all ladies looked beautiful, but some makeup ideas look especially good to me. This is not only nice pictures for evaluation if ladies look good or not, but also welcome new makeup trends.


Anna Faris


Anna Kendrick


Carmen Ejogo


Lupita


Margot Robbie


Reese Whiterspoon


Rita Ora


Sienna Miller


Which makeup looks best to you?

Kuris makiažas jums labiausiai patinka?



Picture source: Glamour
Stay beautiful!
Makeup Demon



17 comments:

  1. I love your input, I wait for my blog, if we can follow gfc¿¿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margot Robbie's make up has been my fav ever, her lips and skin are so flawless! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post..very inspiring! :)

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful makeup looks...I can see why they are your favs!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look beautiful! Thanks for the visit.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. rita and siena were my favs :D
    http://diannetho.es/marron/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspirations :)
    They all look georgeous, but my favourite one is Siena make up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lupita & Margot look so lovely!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie! Hope to see a new post soon!
    Happy week end,
    kisses
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how soulful Anna Kendrick's eyes are here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all!! ;) Nice selection ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  12. Visi labai elegantiški :) Super :)

    ReplyDelete