Sunday, August 30, 2015

Weekend with Beauty Blogazons Roundup


EN
August has been very busy to me. You can see it from a few posts. But it is not easy to work, care of family and be with friends! You have to plan your time and find some minutes for yourself too. Fall is also a busy season, but I promise that you will find new interesting posts soon. 

Today I am sharing short list of the best post of Beauty Blogazon Bloggers. Looks this week was busy to many bloggers. Have a good Sunday!


LT
Rugpjūtis buvo gana užimtas ir tai galite matyti pagal mano įrašų skaičių. Bet tikrai nelengva ir darbuotis ofise ir rūpintis šeima ir būti su draugais. Reikia planuoti laiką ir rasti laiko sau. Ruduo tikrai nebus ramesnis, tai gana intensyvus metas. Bet nežadu nutraukti blog'o veiklos ir tikrai rasite naujų, įdomių įrašų.

Dar šiandien dalinuosi Beauty Blogazons blogerių savaitės geriausiais įrašais. Pagal jų kiekį taip pat matosi, kad blogerės užsiėmusios kažkuo kitu. Gero sekmadienio!










Stay beautiful!
Makeup Demon


4 comments:

  1. I understand I been so busy with work and my pup is sick so is been a little hectic but we all need time to do what we enjoy when we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand. I'm a full time blogger, mom, I have another full time job...It can be crazy sometimes,but the important is that you love everything about.
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand. I'm a full time blogger, mom, I have another full time job...It can be crazy sometimes,but the important is that you love everything about.
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete