Sunday, February 7, 2016

Review: W7 Camouflage Kit Cream Concealer Palette


W7 Camouflage Kit kreminės maskuoklių paletės apžvalga


EN
Recently I am looking for the best concealer palette and it is not an easy task. Sometimes not all shades can be used, sometimes there are not enough shades or just quality is poor. The newest try  - W7 Camouflage Kit Cream Concealer Palette.


Manufacturers description: W7's Camouflage Kit is a really clever, handy palette that brings together five different shades of concealer to ensure you can always find the perfect match. Shelf life - 12 months. Package also contains double sided brush. 





What did I like? Let's start from elegant white packing with mirror - it is very nice. There are  5 shades in the palette, that are suitable to fair and medium shades of skin. 
Consistency is soft, you can even use it under eyes. You can easily blend shades. It really works good for face contouring.
One more good thing - cheap price.







What I did not like? Brushes. You can use them on small spots, but to cover bigger areas they are not good. 
Coverage is light, if you need to hide a red spot you should put few layers and that does not look very good. 



Would I buy it again? No, I would like to try the other concealer palette, this is not the perfect one for me.



Stay beautiful!
Makeup Demon


5 comments:

  1. The shades are pretty great for concealing base on your review which was very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad it didn't work out for you
    Thank you for sharing your experience

    Have a great day
    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag
    Facebook Page *Click*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of the white packaging also. This palette sounded promising it's a shame that it didn't work out for you.

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I"m happy to read your review. If I ever saw these I think I'd pass on them too. Good to know that the coverage isn't that great.

    ReplyDelete